Aspect Consulting Employee Reviews

Short-term assignment that never really got off the ground
SQL Developer/DBA (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJuly 13, 2017
Aspect Consulting does database development, database administration, and some systems administration for a variety of clients. I was hired as an Oracle DBA but was not really given access to clients' Oracle systems except as an observer; I spent most of my time developing stored procedures in T-SQL (MS SQL Server) and managing the premises infrastructure, including their VOIP telephone system. Some misunderstandings regarding job priorities led to friction with Management and with a key client, and we parted ways. There is good blood at Aspect; it was just not a good fit for me.
Pros
Real talent, lots of autonomy
Cons
Low budget for office systems and amenities, poor communication
Official response from Aspect Consulting
May 16, 2018

Aspect Consulting is a firm located in the Pacific Northwest with hydrogeologists, geologists, and engineers focused on earth + water solutions. This review is for another firm.

Great work atmosphere with a very positive work environment.
Sr. Account Executive / IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PA and Nashville, TNMay 7, 2013
Growing company and great benefits. Good freedom with option to work remote. Need some help growing new business to enable sales executive and recruiter to make more money.
Pros
Great atmosphere and flexable
Cons
Need more avenues for growth
Official response from Aspect Consulting
May 16, 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aspect Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.

Aspect Consulting Reviews by Location