Aspen Avionics Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
this was an odd place to work
Solder Technician & Materials Clerk (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 16, 2017
I started on the production floor. Production/Procurement manager, requested I be moved to her department where I did inventory and stock control, shipping and receiving, and general production kitting type jobs.
The company went in to a massive expansion within the first 30 days of my employment. My supervisor took a position with a different company and the new supervisor did not like me on a personal level. She manipulated and falsified documents to have my job performance questioned and when I was aware of this I started documenting my work and created a paper trail of my job. She found a way to fire me and the Adjudicator for the Department of Labor file documentation against the company and found them liable for the financial issue of my unemployment
Pros
the people I worked with were wonderful
Cons
The Personal issue with the new supervisor was bizare for me.
Great work inviorment.
Shipping/Receiving, Stockroom Associate (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 21, 2013
I like the work, meet a lot of faces, people are fun to work with.
Pros
Close to work, fun and interesting job.
Cons
Need better support from upper management.
Typical for small company
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 27, 2013
Workers wear many hats
Weekends
Must have schedule flexibility
Pros
interesting work
Cons
overwhelming at times
Aspen in a nut shell
Product Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 25, 2013
At most manufacturing companies, the workers keep their heads down for fear of being fired, though I never got this impression from Aspen. You could say what you wanted, and if it hadn't already been thought of that way, then they might look into it. The only rough part about working there was how they were always trying to find a cheaper product, despite the fact that they already didn't have sufficient supplies. This, coupled with a horrible mandate of bureaucracy that left everybody guessing on how to document what, really holds up an otherwise innovative company.
Pros
go in early, get out early.
Cons
nothing solid, they say 4 10 hour shifts, but they'll switch it without warning.
Tough working environment
Controller (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 6, 2012
A small company that requires a lot of work to get things done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aspen Avionics. Our community is ready to answer.

Aspen Avionics Reviews by Location