Aspen Employee Reviews

Alsome place to wrok
Aspen devolper (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 21, 2018
This is coolest job ever I highly recommend this job
People are nice there they talk to you make you feel
Like your Alsome they don't yéal at you make you feel
Good
Pros
Every thing
Cons
extemely hot very fast paced
Packer/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAApril 16, 2018
The Job was OK. If I had to go back I would consider being now I know wat to expect. I just hated the fact once u got use to one job the next day u was throwed on some different
Pros
great work schdule
Cons
extremely hot
just a job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 21, 2018
It wasn't the best place to work, the employees that worked there did not like helping the new hires coming in. They set you up for failure. I worked as long as I could there because it just wasn't a friendly/comfortable feeling going in every night
Pros
a paycheck
Cons
Not a positive place to work
terrible regional management
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 14, 2018
job is a great fit for some people. I am not one of this people. I found the regional manager to be a hustler that could not be trusted whatsoever. Job is set up to make others a lot of money while busting your butt for much less.
factory work
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 17, 2017
40+ hour work weeks
mostly low skilled low paying jobs with uneducated workers
very tedious work
high turnover rate
relatively efficient manufacturing process
Depends on Doctor
Expanded Functions Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brooksville, FL 34613November 1, 2017
Fast pace work environment. Lots of different personalities conflicts. Lots of favoritism and co-worker gossip and complaining all the time. Depends on the kind of Dentist.
nice
Production Line (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAMarch 28, 2017
The job is a great place to work if you enjoy fast past environments and working with a team. the work environment and facility is nice. the management overall are pleasant.
Hard work but enjoyed the job
CDL Driver/Pipe Fitter (Former Employee) –  Lufkin, TX 75901February 28, 2017
Enjoyed the job very much, got to use my skills and learn more trades. Has helped me in my present jobs. Power Plant got shutdown was not able to relocate us.
Great opportunity to get hands on in the large scale in land scape field.
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Daniels, WVDecember 18, 2016
Good company. Get paid bi-weekly. No benefits. Large up scale land scape work in golf course. Travel in the United States with room. No predeem. .
Pros
Travel, and bored
Cons
No benefits
Temporary position
Reception - Project Planner (Former Employee) –  Tulsa OklahomaJune 16, 2016
With this being a temporary position I didn't have the chance to feel like a part of the team. It would have been a great place to work.
Pros
The assignment was close to my home
Cons
The assignment didn't last longer
Fast enviornment
dental assitant (Current Employee) –  Waterbury, CTMay 11, 2016
The company is very busy and fast pace, We also do tons of denture steps as well as extractions,root canals,and crown's and bridge's. I've been with this company for over a year and i'm looking to branch out. I went to porter and chester, finished the school part with an A. When it came to the externship part I had to complete 300 hours, had only 80 left and missed a week. porter and chester wanted me to start all over with the hours, so I left. Still was able to find a job a few days later and have been working ever since. I am willing to get paid less just because of the circumstances. I also love what I do. Also will be taking my test to become certified.
Pros
dental insurance, hour lunch
Cons
medical insurnace
Productive and fun work place with many break rooms
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 1, 2016
A typical day at work would start out as a meeting then lead into showing the right placing for each person at a work station
Learned that a team is not only one person its many and no matter how small you make a big change in the work area

the hardest part of the job getting to know the work and how to manage the production line and the enjoyable part was getting to meet the company owner and many other cultures
Cons
a short break
Educate and Enthuse
Sommelier and wine steward (Former Employee) –  Aspen, COMarch 6, 2016
It is my quest in life to share my knowledge while serving them. I find that friendliness and happiness is contagious. I am passionate about being a professional contributor to my employer and to the customer.
Friendly Work Place
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAFebruary 24, 2016
Working at The Aspen is a lovely place. It is a small company so you do not work with a huge corporation. Co-workers are friendly as well as the community manager
Pros
Free health insurance
Cons
Cheap pay
Productive, team players co-worker and very nice place to work and growth
Junior Help Desk Specialists (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 16, 2015
Very busy and friendly environment and co-workers.
Productive and fun workplace. You will learn a lot with the team of wonderful people, I work with daily.
Fun Work Place
SQL Server DBA (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 1, 2015
I have learned a lot and experienced a lot at Aspen. I enjoyed working there with all the employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was to make the employees happy by solving their issues with the server.
Has potential
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Aurora, CONovember 1, 2015
You must b a self starter, quick on your toes, critical thinking skills must be top notch. Must be willing to go the extra mile at every turn in order to be successful.
To operated a heavy machine
machine operator (Former Employee) –  west virginiaOctober 4, 2015
I learned to operated a big machine like dozer, kidlouder and tractors
etc. inrrigation construction force. worked with pressure and worked safety,
under staffed
EFDA (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, TNJune 17, 2015
I love the people I work with. I truly enjoy my patients. We are ALWAYS under staffed. I am only one person, not four. This is the only problem at this office.
productive and friendley enviorment
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDFebruary 21, 2015
a typical day would start with filing any leftover work from the day before. Then I will go into matching up vender numbers with the checks so they can aslo be filed. As i am doing this i am aslo scannimg and making copies of diffrent documents upon request by any of the staff. Then once all the vender numbers are matched up i file them in the correct file alphabetically.Closer to the end of the work day I stuff and stamp account payable checks to be mailed out. Management was ok I felt comfortable asking any questions and that resulted in a very productive working enviorment. I learnt a lot of diffrent terminology dealing with accounting and how billing worked. I was the only office clerk in the office at the time but the people were also very helpful and were always making sure everything was ok. The hardest part was making sure everything was done correctly and properly when it is time for the audit. The most enjoyable part of the job was everyone was really nice and worked together to get things done on time.
Pros
Cons
short breaks