Aspire Behavioral Solutions Employee Reviews

bad management/ no work/life balance allowed
ABA Therapist (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 31, 2018
One owner in particular was very difficult to work with. They did no real training and throw you into situations without any prep. If you miss any work, you have to make it up with client. No "paid days off" because all must be made up. Travel all over metro, so commute was long. Not a good role if you have a family. Only 2 or 3 employees had kids besides myself, and everyone is very young. Loved the kids and families, but felt no support. If you are a young single person, might be okay.
Pros
kids and families
Cons
management, no support, own family not valued
Worst management
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 23, 2018
Bosses would blame you for things they messed up, no real career growth, no training method in place, and very hard to discuss issues since they are gone all the time.
Amazing company to work for and be apart of!!
ABA Therapist (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 26, 2017
I've worked in this line of work for a few years and I would have to say this is the best ABA experience I've had. The owners and people I work with are amazing and very helpful. They teach me new things daily as well as the students. This company loves and cares another the kids and the employees and you won't find this kind of teamwork anywhere!!! Getting to also be apart of these children's lives is the best thing.
Pros
Pay is good and learning experience is amazing.
Cons
Scheduling changes and challenging behavior
Great work environment and friendly staff
Implementer (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSApril 11, 2017
This is a great company to work for. The owners are both experts at Behavior Analysis and always put clients first. The primary concern of the company was always doing what was best for the clients while striving for staff engagement.
Communication was a strength for both owners and ideas were always discussed before implemented. There was a team approach to problem solving.
Scheduling in this field is tough, but the owners always did everything possible to accommodate for scheduling conflicts and changes.
Working for this company you feel like you are a part of something bigger and that you are really making a difference in the lives of the clients you are serving. The clients are not looked at as a dollar sign or quota to be filled.
Pros
Expert Training. Communication. Team Atmosphere.
Cons
Schedules in this field are not the same day to day, The clients will sometimes exhibit tough undesirable behaviors.
Great company, supervisors and families
Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSApril 6, 2017
I currently work for this company and have found that the staff, including management, are an amazing team. There is always communication between team members and families regarding changes and treatment programs. There was never a time when I had an issue or a question that didn't get resolved.
Pros
Pay is good, experience and opportunities are great and there is always a learning experience.
Cons
Sometimes challenging behaviors, but that comes with the field. Schedule is put out monthly, but flexible if need be.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aspire Behavioral Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Aspire Behavioral Solutions Reviews by Location