Aspire Family Dental Employee Reviews

Worst establishment ever
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 26, 2018
The most unprofessional office I have ever worked for. There is no wonder why this place has a high turn around rate. Management is childish and unprofessional. There are cameras everywhere, watching your every move. You are hired for one office and then forced to travel to different offices or your job is on the line. Some parts f the employees are nice but most have poor attitudes and are very confrontational.aspure does pay well, but for a reason. They pay well to keep people at the office. Honestly the stressis not worth the pay. You are not valued or appreciated here. The worst part is the actual owner cares.bothibgabouy what happens in the office so it's a free for all hot mess and full of drama.
Great
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  North Tonawanda, NYMarch 13, 2017
It was a great company to work for. I enjoyed the past 6 years I have worked for Aspire and if I did not relocate to Florida I would still be employed there.
My job and how it has impacted me today.
Dental Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Lockport, NYApril 5, 2014
When I go in for a day at work I have my own personal routine, I go in, check insurances, confirm appointments, greet people for their appointments, pull charts, file charts, and send out insurances, I learned a lot at this job such as how to be professional with patients and how to schedule appointments in a way to make the Dentist and patient happy, and most of all how to be a team, my managers are pretty good with scheduling employees and making sure they know where they are going every day of the week. My co-workers overall are pretty good we get along and we work great together even though we might have our little disagreements at times, at the end of the day we are still able to work together to make sure most of the patients come out happy, the dentists are happy with their schedule,and that we are working as a team to get all the work done for the day. The hardest part of my job is turning down a patient in pain when they are unable to have insurance or pay for their appointment because I do not like seeing people unhappy especially when they are in pain because I feel helpless and that I am not doing part of my job. There are many enjoyable things about my job but the best thing is seeing a patient leave with a smile on their face, telling me that they are coming back, and they are going to refer us to a lot of their friends.
Pros
can get up to an hour lunch, help people, vacations, personal days
Cons
the point system
Aspire
Dental Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYAugust 9, 2013
A typical day at work was unorganized
I learned a lot by asking questions
The staff and management were very unprofessional
The hardest part of the job was having to tolerate the staff
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help patients with their needs and concerns.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aspire Family Dental. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6