Aspire Home Care Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Worst place I’ve ever worked
Nurse (Former Employee) –  OklahomaJuly 5, 2018
I absolutely love what I do, so it’s hard to be a part of a company who cheats their patients and isn’t concerned about the well being of the patient or their family .
Pros
Patients, salary, physicians
Cons
Overworked, No benefits, uncaring
Great patient care
Clinical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, OKMay 7, 2018
Great patient care / knowledgeable staff.
Improved/updated nursing skills.
Balance between home and work is poor.
Most documentation is done at home..
Pros
Knowledgeable staff
Cons
Imbalance between work and home
Amazing Company
Volunteer Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Durant, OKApril 26, 2018
People say work is like a family.. But at Aspire they live that. Our patients, their families, all the staff spread love and care daily. Im guessing those negatove reviews came from people who either never worked here or work for competition.
Pros
Family environment, great company
#1 Hospice company in Southern Oklahoma
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Idabel, OKApril 26, 2018
I have worked with Aspire Hospice since November 2016. They are always great about being flexible for time off even when you do not have PTO available for leave. I could not ask for a better company to work for.
Pros
Flexible schedule, caring co-workers
Cons
late night calls, difficult patients
Amazing Place to work
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Durant, OKApril 20, 2018
Aspire Home Care is an amazing place to work. Could not ask for better upper management. Lots of support, great benefits, and fun work environment. All care teams are in house not contracted through outside companies which creates a better communication and care for the patients.
Pros
Great upper management support, good benefits, fair salary
Fun Place to Work!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  OklahomaApril 20, 2018
I have worked at Aspire since 2015. The team is awesome! Great culture. Wonderful nursing staff to take care of the patients I bring in. I would let these nurses take care of my own family! (I actually have!) Great leadership team that care about the employees that work for them. You don’t just feel like a number, you feel like part of a team!
Pros
Company car. Great culture.
Cons
Wish the health benefits were cheaper.
Terrible scheduling. They will pick favorites.
LPN (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 22, 2017
Then let you go if you haven't had a visit in 90 days. Because they didn't have any available. Counting my 30 day hospitalization. Poor communication. Can't get ahold of anyone. They pick favorites. Look over good prn nurses who care a lot for the patients. Promise you all these hours then you get nothing after a few months. Just no. Also was fired through text.
Pros
Cons
Scheduling people, favoritism. The way they do business.
Awesome Work Environment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Ardmore, OKApril 20, 2017
Aspire Home Care provides an excellent support for balance of work life and home. Local office management is wonderful and very supportive as well as executive management. Patients are very well cared for and leader is very supportive in providing education and support and guidance for patient care. The teamwork between leader and clinicians is outstanding and the main focus is the importance of the care of patients.
Pros
Leadership, Importance placed on patient care
Cons
Long Work Days occasionally
Unqualified Management and Poor Working Culture
Patient Advocate (Former Employee) –  OklahomaFebruary 21, 2017
They hire management who are unqualified for their positions. The sales representatives and staff come and go so frequently that you barely can remember their names. They micromanage and track everything. HR is not there to support you and the company is just being built up to be sold. A very "grab the money and go" set up. They will promise you the world and never deliver. They run on a skeleton crew and patients will not get the proper care they deserve from such a "large organization" (lack of medical directors and nursing.) Very high turn over rate.
Pros
Company car
Cons
Very poor management and direction. No training. Logistically confusing.
I'd give it zero stars if I could
Clinical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, OKJanuary 8, 2017
No morals. No values. Horrible patient care. Horrible compensation. Wrong training. Horrible management. No time off. Charting all day and night. Overloaded with patients.
Pros
Cons
Working here
No benefit
REGISTERED NURSE, Private Duty Nurse (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJuly 28, 2015
A private company with no benefit, but payment compesate for the work. A good place to acqiure respirator and trach care experience. One to one total care.
Pros
Direct patient care
Cons
No benefit
Very Stable Workplace
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Tishomingo, OKJuly 16, 2012
I have worked for Aspire Home Care for quite a long time. I love the staff that I work alongside and our management team is great. Our regional Vice Presidents are very hands on and love knowing what is going on with our staff as well as our patients. Our patients are great and you get to see a wide variety of patients. Sometimes when doing home health you never know how your day will go, but you have the backing of the office staff and they will assist you in every possible way that they can to make your day more manageable. It is really a great place to work!