Aspire Employee Reviews

Outstanding place to work!
Support Associate Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, INMarch 26, 2018
Outstanding place to work. Management absolutely compassionate and attentive to employees. Would recommend this company as a career! Aspire provides an excellent work environment and an opportunity for advancement. Aspire takes the time to understand their employees and provide guidance in their role with the company.
Management is not professional.
BILLING & COLLECTION SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAMarch 14, 2018
Not a very nice to work for. It is a one sized work place. Management need to take some management courses. Management does not look out for the employee.
will never refer anyone there
Care Taker for disabled Adults (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDFebruary 5, 2018
overworked, drama, gossip, too much to handle, your just a maid, not paid enough, you can get hurt by the disabled people, they never get reprimanded for their negative actions
Pros
free meals
Cons
too much to put down
Stressful place to work
Dsp (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, SDDecember 16, 2017
The company has a lot of backstabbing and you can’t trust people that you work with Supervisor are never there or won’t help you if you have trouble
Great place to work at
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYDecember 10, 2017
I enjoyed the people I worked for meeting different new clients it was a very diversity environment. I was a team player I got along well with other coworkers and clients.
Great work environment
LIFE SKILLS COACH (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INAugust 28, 2017
Aspire Indiana is not only a rewarding job, but a fun place to work as well!!! Great communication among everyone on the team, as well as positive vibes given daily from the supervisor. Very welcoming company, makes their employees feel more like family not just another employee doing a job.
Travel
Travel Agent (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 9, 2017
There are always different types of calls coming in. It is fun to book different things and, chat with people all over the country. You are booking flights, hotels, cars, cruises and, activities for people who want to travel.
Pros
Overtime if wanted, incentive, flexible, accommodating. Match 401k, health benefits.
Fun nice environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  4906 creekside dr Pinellas county flJuly 20, 2017
Very nice place to work. Very laid back,cool management team and one of the coolest,nicest,loving bosses you'll meet. 30minute breaks with pay ,spiff days are a bonus the love in the room is ggreat.
Pros
30 minute breaks with pay
Cons
pay not the same no more since someone else bought the company
Easy and laid back
General Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHJuly 10, 2017
I did Inventory I was in charge of typing, filling, putting papers together, I also filled the fridge with pop, candy bars, cookies, crackers, chips and water.
Pros
Laid back
Cons
No paid time off
Fast pace
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Grants Pass, ORMay 19, 2017
Loved aspire it was a great place to work an had great benefits. An the client's i worked with are amazing everyone of them are different in there own ways an i loved that about my job.

Want to know more about Aspire?

Ask a question
Work
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Hillside, ILMay 1, 2017
I Enjoyed My Work at Aspire. My patients was very nice and also the experience was very great. Sometimes I would have a difficult time but I always made sure my job got done.
Customer Client Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford MassApril 4, 2017
Aspire is a very busy in bound call center, Very interesting work enviroment. The job requires reasearch to assist clients with the requests. Training is amazing and lasted 3 months. Once working with the clients, continued coaching and mentoring, Great Benefits
Pros
Lots of clebrations for meeting results.
creative environment with encouragement to new ideas.
Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAMarch 9, 2017
Small team with deep learning environment. I was responsible for building a web application in rails. Technologies I was using : Ruby, Rail, MySQL, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Redshift, AWS, Linux.
coming together
Aspire Drug Rehabilitation Center (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 3, 2017
staff is well organized and cooperative and works well with all types of people. No problems with payment or coverage. good management team.
Great job but eliminated by State
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bangor, MEFebruary 16, 2017
I loved working as an ASPIRE specialist. I felt like I was making a difference in peoples lives. I had a great work schedule and enjoyed managing my own case load. The job could be very rewarding when working with clients and see them achieve goals that they never thought they could. It was very rewarding to see them become successful and obtain financial independence,
Pros
Great work schedule
Cons
loss of job
Great way to start
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Harlem, NYJanuary 31, 2017
Summer youth was a great way to get me prepared for what working is all about and it really help me a lot to see what future employers would be looking for from me.
Work environment is very accommodating
Adult Outpatient Therapist (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INJanuary 4, 2017
Enjoyed being a part of the team. The training provided is excellent and co-workers are very accommodating. The work culture is relaxed but professional and is concerned with the clients they serve.
Was a great place to work
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Grants Pass, ORDecember 13, 2016
Haven't worked at Aspire in 10 yrs but when I was there is it was good. Had a lot of potential for advancement. Many different department's and types of work in this company
I work overnight so I just oversee the house cleaning duties.
Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westchester, ILDecember 3, 2016
My day consist of cleaning the house while the ladies are asleep. I've learned that if this not what you wont as a career then don't make it one.Just get the experience and move on.
Good Environment, Atmosphere Changing
Team Leader, New Business Sales (Current Employee) –  West Point, NYNovember 15, 2016
Typical day includes cold calling potential new customers and servicing existing customers. Also involved is mentoring the less experienced staff and growing their leadership potential.

The main thing I've learned is the benefit of consistent, positive leadership.

I think the job is becoming more micromanaged than it was when I started. I also feel management is promoting the idea that hard work provides opportunities for career growth, but doesn't always follow through on its ideals when actual promotions become available.

I have no issues with my peers. I enjoy interacting with the people I work directly with on a daily basis.

Cold calling is the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is client fulfillment and making sure their event provides the best experience possible.
Pros
Work-life balance, work environment
Cons
Career advancement, compensation