ASRC Federal Employee Reviews

Excellent Company to work for
CEO and President (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDSeptember 19, 2018
ASRC enjoyed a diverse work force and offered many opportunities for upward mobility. The culture was very family oriented. I was afforded the opportunity to watch it grow from infancy to a very large company.
Fun place
Payroll Tax Accountant (Former Employee) –  Beltsville, MDSeptember 10, 2018
ASRC is a fun workplace. The company has flex hours and employees can work remotely. Company is very diverse and departments work well as a team. I had a great supervisor and she was hard working.
Pros
Flexiable hours
Friendly place to work
Record Specialist / Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MD / Washington DCAugust 29, 2018
Workplace was very mix, I loved getting to know and share in other people life experiences. We often worked independently but were teamplayers when we needed to pull together on a particular task.
Benefits
Good Step in Career
System Administrator III (Former Employee) –  VirginiaAugust 16, 2018
While the work environment wasn't the best - and lacked leadership. ASRC was in fact a good place to be to advance my skills, However I wouldn't stay there in the long run due to cost of benefits, and not equal pay to the cost of living.
Gainfully Employed
Server (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCAugust 5, 2018
I like the benefits the job provides. I like my job and would recommend it as a beneficial place to work. They have shared 401k plans. Great dental, eye and vision plans.
Benefits
Cons
The have great benefits
This was a great place to work and I feel like I had great mentors.
Director, Legislative Affairs (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDJuly 27, 2018
I really enjoyed Business Development and had two great bosses in that position. They were very patient and being that that was a new position for me, they were extremely patient as I learned all of the new acronyms and jargon that goes along with working the the federal government.
Pros
Nice people, good working environment, travel
Cons
Due to federal government fluctuation in schedule, it was difficult to keep a running goal sheet.
Fun environment to work in
Senior Healthcare IT Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAJuly 26, 2018
This is a great place to work. The office is very nice and quiet. Most coworkers are nice and management does not micromanage. There is room for growth if you take initiative.
Good company
Management & Program Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 9, 2018
This contracting company is better than any one I have come across. They genuinely care about your career growth unlike other companies who just want to keep you stagnant in one position.
Decent Job
Armed Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Fairbanks, AKJuly 8, 2018
In all reality it's a decent job and excellent pay. it could be a bit more proactive in some aspects, like being able to utilize the patrol vehicle more, being able to patrol certain areas that have been "forgotten about" and being able to ask our employer for equipment as opposed to being told by the "manager" that we cant't ask for stuff which is totally not true.
ASRC Federal Review
Editor/Senior Technical Writer (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAJune 25, 2018
I have not yet worked at ASRC Federal for a year but I feel like I could be doing more substantial work than what I am currently being offered. I don't feel challenged. And I would like find a position where I will find greater challenges and better mentorship.
Pros
Working from home with a great degree of autonomy
Cons
Disagree with management style
Deceptive management that pin their faults on you
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Air Force Research LaboratoryJune 24, 2018
Very deceptive management at the project at Edwards AFB. Constant management problems that they stick to lower level employees. No support at all Avoid this company at all cost especially their project at the Edwards Research Laboratory in CA. If need work, work there till you get something better and avoid totally thinking about a long term loyalty and commitment.
Pros
Cons
Deceptive company that uses people and steps on them to get ahead.
ASRC Federal
Federal government contractor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 5, 2018
ASRC Federal is a teaming partner to a prime for contracts at the department of defense in the IT field. We assist the government in the sustainment of their system SAP.
ASRC Federal is like a family to me
Director, Events and Conferences (Current Employee) –  Beltsville, MDMay 27, 2018
I have enjoyed working for ASRC Federal. Unfortunately my job was eliminated. I have many friends there and a lot of great memories. The Senior Management is ready to send letters of recommendation.
Good Place to Work
Certification & Accreditation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Crystal City, VAMay 10, 2018
If you like to travel, you will love this job. It's also a chance to gain some great experience working with the CIFA and other agencies. I would recommend this job to a friend.
Pros
Flexibiltiy
Cons
Travel
Work at Mcdonald's
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCApril 28, 2018
At first this was a good place for people to work , but as for management the true colors come out. No support will lie on you to get ahead. No trust
Pros
There is nothing good thing to say
Cons
Managment there will not help you they have their people picked especially when it comes to hours
n/a
GIS Technician (Current Employee) –  Suitland, MDApril 24, 2018
Very relaxed environment, plenty of work to keep busy and you work with the clients. The work does get repetitive, but you switch projects often so you get more skill sets form each one.
poor managment
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ft. Bliss, TXApril 11, 2018
Hostile work, bad hours, no Management support, poor training .
low pay, poor leads and they never follow policy. It was the worst experience in a professional arena.
It's a good place to work
Help Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 20, 2018
It's a good place to work, this was a contract position so I don't want to say a typical day since it could vary dependent on your responsibilities....
No advancement but relaxed workplace
Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Millington, TNMarch 6, 2018
As a DoD contracting company, this company can be very static. There is no advancement at the location but there is movement within the other contracts.
Work environment is non-motivating, unorganized
Sr. Billing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Beltsville, MDFebruary 15, 2018
Company has no policies or procedures for adhering to Government Contracting. Very disorganized. Over worked due to high turnover. Poor accounting practices
Pros
good benefits
Cons
Poor management