ASRC Federal Employee Reviews

Very busy place to work
Helpdesk/Desktop Technician (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAFebruary 15, 2019
Very high turn over with no continuity. Training is absent, deadlines are many and tight. Very stressful place to work and not for the meek. Job is very challenging and broad.
Pay is good but the environment could be better.
DATA ANALYST (Former Employee) –  TexasJanuary 27, 2019
The pay is good when starting off, but after a while you notice that they do not provide raises or job growth. Some of the coworkers are only looking out for themselves. The work environment could be better.
Great Company
Acquisition Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  Hanscom AFB, MAJanuary 22, 2019
Typical Government contractor and company, customer will drive workplace culture and management styles. The hardest part of the job was the location for me.
CyberSecuity Internship (Former Employee) –  Meadows, MDJanuary 8, 2019
Poor management, had issues working with some other groups of employees. They had a great break room to relax during lunch. Ceo was nice and involved with everyone's decision
Amazing and full of competency, friendly evironment and team spirit
Data Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Beltsville, MDDecember 31, 2018
My experience is base on positive and engaging team spirit. Lovely and work ethics was the best as each and everyone admitted and impliment. Working in a good condition.
n/a
Records Management Specialist III (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 10, 2018
don t really know much about them , they are base in dc i happened to work for them in nyc . i dint really inter acted with them. it was alway by phone when i did speak to them
Great Work
Junior Ground Safety Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wallops Island, VANovember 29, 2018
Great people good place over all to work. Very rewarding. Always there for you to assist in any matter that may arise. Always something new every day.
Outstanding place to work
Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJNovember 9, 2018
Management is awesome. Benefits could be better. PTO is low Pay is Good. Great culture with managers how allow you to pursue your work goals and assist you along the way.
ASRC is a Good Contracting Firm
Senior Project Manager, NASA (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDNovember 2, 2018
I worked for ASRC at NASA. Management worked with executive level customers while our team worked with the day-to-day functions of other customers. Overall, great team of people.
Productive work place
Biometric Technician (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, CAOctober 25, 2018
Fully prepared and trained as a backup Site Supervisor as of August 2017
Processed applicants quickly while maintaining accuracy
Customer interfacing, greeting, initiation,and completions of forms related to the biometrics processes
Process 300+ applicants fingerprints per month with an accuracy rate of 90% or higher
Peer leadership role with new technicians
Planned accurate and complex schedules on time
Completed all the training requirements
Learn to operate new office technologies as they developed and implemented
Contract Life
Logistics/Transportation Manager/Site Lead (Current Employee) –  Fort Sill, OKOctober 24, 2018
ASRC has amazing management. They know how to take care of their employees and go way above similar contractors to do so. The contract world isn't for everyone, but ASRC knows how to retain good employees.
Pros
Lots of travel
Cons
Contract
Great work/life balance
Analyst (Current Employee) –  VirginiaSeptember 24, 2018
Great work/life balance. Everyone works as a team. You are given autonomy with your work and there is not a lot of micro-managing. It is a great company to work for and they care about their employees.
Excellent Company to work for
CEO and President (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDSeptember 19, 2018
ASRC enjoyed a diverse work force and offered many opportunities for upward mobility. The culture was very family oriented. I was afforded the opportunity to watch it grow from infancy to a very large company.
Fun place
Payroll Tax Accountant (Former Employee) –  Beltsville, MDSeptember 10, 2018
ASRC is a fun workplace. The company has flex hours and employees can work remotely. Company is very diverse and departments work well as a team. I had a great supervisor and she was hard working.
Pros
Flexiable hours
Friendly place to work
Record Specialist / Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MD / Washington DCAugust 29, 2018
Workplace was very mix, I loved getting to know and share in other people life experiences. We often worked independently but were teamplayers when we needed to pull together on a particular task.
Benefits
Good Step in Career
System Administrator III (Former Employee) –  VirginiaAugust 16, 2018
While the work environment wasn't the best - and lacked leadership. ASRC was in fact a good place to be to advance my skills, However I wouldn't stay there in the long run due to cost of benefits, and not equal pay to the cost of living.
Gainfully Employed
Server (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCAugust 5, 2018
I like the benefits the job provides. I like my job and would recommend it as a beneficial place to work. They have shared 401k plans. Great dental, eye and vision plans.
Benefits
Cons
The have great benefits
This was a great place to work and I feel like I had great mentors.
Director, Legislative Affairs (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDJuly 27, 2018
I really enjoyed Business Development and had two great bosses in that position. They were very patient and being that that was a new position for me, they were extremely patient as I learned all of the new acronyms and jargon that goes along with working the the federal government.
Pros
Nice people, good working environment, travel
Cons
Due to federal government fluctuation in schedule, it was difficult to keep a running goal sheet.
Fun environment to work in
Senior Healthcare IT Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAJuly 26, 2018
This is a great place to work. The office is very nice and quiet. Most coworkers are nice and management does not micromanage. There is room for growth if you take initiative.
Good company
Management & Program Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 9, 2018
This contracting company is better than any one I have come across. They genuinely care about your career growth unlike other companies who just want to keep you stagnant in one position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASRC Federal. Our community is ready to answer.