ASSEMBLERS, INC.
Happiness rating is 55 out of 100

ASSEMBLERS, INC. Employee Reviews

United States88 reviews

Flexible hours

Flexible hours....manager very considerate with life outside work....never had a problem with my schedule....compensation wasnt great. But great for a side gig...

Flexible and fun

Listen to your own music and work at your own pace. Relaxed enviroment. You can watch videos and work at the same time as long as you are working. You put different things together. Never the same thing every day.

Pros

Breaks on your time

Cons

Commission pay

Never any work and they always hire people when there is nothing to do

Terrible leadership and no communication with employees. We contact area manger or whoever is in charge to see what we can do or what’s next but no straight answer to us employees. I did get promotion but no difference in pay even when work was slow or picking up. Nothing had changed.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

No work

Amazingly flexible schedule.

Aside from the schedule flexibility, I’d give a 10/10, the money to support yourself is production AND seasonal based. The money you can make in the spring overshadows what you make the rest of the year despite how hard you my hustle. If it weren’t for my side gig, I don’t think I’d be able to make ends meet consistently all year long.

It was a good company to work for

I like working for them and very good company to work for I really enjoyed putting to together the stuff they told me to and it is a laid back company to work and I wish I could work for them again

Just don't!

In all my years of experience in assembling this is by far the worst company to work for! The pay does not even cover for all the miles you have to drive. They say mileage reimbursement but that IS A LIE! As soon as you start they tell you we no longer do that

Not enough work

This is not a full time job. Halfway through my second week and I've already had 4 days off because they didn't have anything to do. I even traveled to 4 different stores, one of which was an hour away.

Good starter job, NOT long term.

When you are told that you've work here too long, that should mean something.The works are easy, the fixability is excellent. You work in your own pace and no one bothers you. You can listen to your music, watch videos on your phone, whatever makes you feel comfortable. The manager doesn't bother you and you are free to work and leave whenever you want. The downside is that the pay is horrible. You get 50% of everything you make, add with a low pay rate and horrible working conditions and organizations at stores. It can become tedious and depressing that it just drain the life out of you and nothing you watch or listen to can make up for that.My suggestion is work for a few months during the busy season then LEAVE. Never look back.

Pros

Fixability, working at one's own pace, and doing whatever you want (you get pay per item so if you did nothing, you get nothing).

Cons

Low pay, hardly any benefits, alone with no help, lack of organization, lack of schedule.

You make more money flipping burgers.

You will work hard and get paid very little money. The 15-22 dollars and hour is impossible. This has been on of if not the lowest paying job I have ever worked and you get no benefits and have to bring your own tools.

Pros

Only pro is you set your own time

Cons

Pay and work conditions

enjoy work and my own time and schedule

work as ur own business and quiet place and nobody order u or push u work hard. it good for 2nd job to help bills.fun work and lots challenge to build learn lots difference with fitness and grills

Pros

ur choice to built it

Cons

unfair pay and bad pay bikes build

Very unorganized

Walkin blinded you have to figure out everything on your own even payday managers tell you nothing they suck n the pay is not equal with the work you do

Learn new things everyday.

Most enjoyable part of the job is that you can work at your own pace, I really enjoy building and working with my hands. Ilove the freedom & flexibility, the hardest part of this job is when there is little to no work on any given work day, it get depressing when you're off 2 or 3 days a week because of low productivity available.

Pros

Very flexible schedule, finish by the job, most weekends off

Cons

Low pay during down times

Great job - pay is absolutely atrocious.

I worked as a technician for about 2 months, the pay is repulsive and disrespectful. First off the recruiter will call you and tell you that you’ll make anywhere from 600-1200 dollars a week which is about 500 dollars less than what you’ll actually make. You are paid weekly and my checks ranged from $80-$130. You are paid $3 per bike you build meaning you’d have to build 100 bikes to make 300 dollars. Building 100 bikes in a week is possible in your hands but the stores do not have 100 bikes to build in a week. You’ll go in with about 15-20 bikes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. It is NOT an 8-5 job (which they tell you it is) and you do not make anywhere near 16 dollars an hour. It’s a wonderful job if they compensated to a normal rate. I have worked here for 2 months and made less than minimum wage every paycheck. Today is my last day.

All personnel ranging from corporate office to Tech Sprint office 2 technician is very friendly thoughtful and helpful

All the personnel ranging from the corporate office to all the technicians are thoughtful, courteous, friendly, and very helpful. If anytime you run into a problem, help is just a phone call away.

Pros

Help is just a phone call away

Cons

Sometime have to work in rain, but not oftem

Do not work here

Been here for 3 months, your given absolutely no direction. HR could care less about you. I was lied to about my 1200 sign on bonus and HR gave me some "oh well" responses and said I still won't receive it. Communication with the supervisors and management is poor. I wouldn't recommend this job to my worst enemy.

Hostile work place

If you want to save your pease and not be stressed don’t work here. They are toxic and all about drama. The management is rude and HR don’t care about there employees that work there

Just right

The company is growing and taking its employees along with it. Fast-paced environment, entrepreneur spirit needed to succeed. A large company but feels small and family-centered. I love going to work and seeing what my team can do

Pros

1 hour lunch break

Cons

Busy season is a beast

Productive and Very Involved Work Atmosphere!

The 2nd job I can actually say I love working for. Great atmosphere and great people to work with. I feel like everyone's goal is for everyone to be successful and that makes Assemblers the place to work at. Plenty of room to grow and learn something new everyday!

Pros

1 hour lunch, Heathcare Benefits

Fun place to work with great coworkers

Love the environment and the relationship my team has. I also love the fact that there is a gym that can be used by anyone!

Respectful and encouraging place to work

This is the first place I have worked where I actually felt appreciated. I feel like I am actually accomplishing things at the end of the day. I love my job.

Assemblers INC.

Great place to work! enjoy the staff and a fun environment. #1 Assembly company I've worked here for 3 years. The management is supportive to the staff and field.

Pros

family fun day, group activities

Cons

short breaks not enough PTO

Common questions about ASSEMBLERS, INC.

Answered by current and former employees at ASSEMBLERS, INC.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASSEMBLERS, INC.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits