AssetWorks Employee Review

Great company with lots of opportunity
Sales (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PAMarch 9, 2017
AssetWorks is a really great place to work. In Wayne, PA, the company has the culture of a small entrepreneurial company yet it is an independent subsidiary of a very large high performing public company (Constellation Software) whose stock market performance matches many of the highest flying tech companies over the past 10 years.

The company is financially strong and growing which makes for a positive workplace experience. The focus on growth over the last five years has resulted in a lot of career development opportunities within the company as well along with the creation of new positions which is infusing new talent into the company and leading to a lot of exciting innovation.

The software we make has a real impact on the success of our customers and we have very positive relationships with our clients.

The management of the company expects a very high level of performance yet understand work/life balance which is a great combination if you want to be challenged at work yet have time for an active social / family life it is a great fit. Managers mostly operate with long term goals in mind and give employees a lot of freedom to find a way to contribute.

The company has an annual bonus that is tied to company performance and with the company growing, the bonuses have been rewarding.

I'd recommend AssetWorks to anyone who likes technology and has a strong business acumen.
Pros
Nice office, recently renovated. Great people to work with. Bonus
Cons
Benefits are average, some positions travel extensively

Other AssetWorks Employee Reviews

Awful Environment
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PANovember 5, 2018
This was one of the most depressing departments I had ever been a part of. Management is a joke, and the supervisor could care less how you were doing at your job and if you needed help. The marketing side was a much happier place and could show the accounting side a thing or two.
Pros
New office
Cons
Culture, management, communication
A fantastic place to work
Manager, Customer Care (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 15, 2018
AssetWorks does a fantastic job of promoting a work/life balance. While the staff are incredibly knowledgeable, it is the personal relationships you build here that mean the most. I thoroughly enjoy the day to day experience with co-workers, the collaboration, and the desire to be successful that is shared across departments.
Pros
Hands on management, paid time off, relaxed work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AssetWorks. Our community is ready to answer.