AssetWorks Employee Review

Good Company
Account executive - US South (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 2, 2018
It was a great company with great people, however, I was traveling 90% of the time and never around my family. a typical day at work starts at 6am and usually ends around 7pm. The culture was different considering we were all remote and basically on an independent duty. The hardest art of my job was the traveling around 90% of the time.

Other AssetWorks Employee Reviews

Awful Environment
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PANovember 5, 2018
This was one of the most depressing departments I had ever been a part of. Management is a joke, and the supervisor could care less how you were doing at your job and if you needed help. The marketing side was a much happier place and could show the accounting side a thing or two.
Pros
New office
Cons
Culture, management, communication
A fantastic place to work
Manager, Customer Care (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 15, 2018
AssetWorks does a fantastic job of promoting a work/life balance. While the staff are incredibly knowledgeable, it is the personal relationships you build here that mean the most. I thoroughly enjoy the day to day experience with co-workers, the collaboration, and the desire to be successful that is shared across departments.
Pros
Hands on management, paid time off, relaxed work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AssetWorks. Our community is ready to answer.