AssetWorks Employee Review

Extensive hours and hard work
Appraiser (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 25, 2017
This job required a lot of traveling and long hours. At times the work was easy, but tedious. Extreme patience is required when dealing with each client. Each day I would have to look at buildings and assess their worth for insurance purposes. The job was rewarding, but it did require me to travel 8 months out of the year which made things very difficult.
Pros
Freedom in the field with bonuses
Cons
Too much time traveling

Other AssetWorks Employee Reviews

Awful Environment
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PANovember 5, 2018
This was one of the most depressing departments I had ever been a part of. Management is a joke, and the supervisor could care less how you were doing at your job and if you needed help. The marketing side was a much happier place and could show the accounting side a thing or two.
Pros
New office
Cons
Culture, management, communication
A fantastic place to work
Manager, Customer Care (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 15, 2018
AssetWorks does a fantastic job of promoting a work/life balance. While the staff are incredibly knowledgeable, it is the personal relationships you build here that mean the most. I thoroughly enjoy the day to day experience with co-workers, the collaboration, and the desire to be successful that is shared across departments.
Pros
Hands on management, paid time off, relaxed work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AssetWorks. Our community is ready to answer.