Assist Marketing Employee Reviews

Overall positive work experience
Brand Ambassador / Event Staff / Promotional Model (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 24, 2018
Assist Marketing is a great place to find Brand Ambassador and Customer Service work. The staff is all professional, and the work done is positive and you feel welcome working for the company.
Assist doesnt really care about its workers
Assist Marketing - Field Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 9, 2018
Ive worked for assist for years. During this time I have noticed a they are not about respecting or benefits for there Leads or Brand Ambassadors. They have been known to lead with a cut throat approach to problems, even if its your first problems. There is no training. You get it or you dont.
Great place to network and easy fun work
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYAugust 8, 2018
I love working with this company when events come in my area. Not many of the events come to Syracuse until SU has games and then we can hand out samples for companies and play games which is a great experience
Pros
Networking, freedom
Cons
Not many events near my house
Brand Ambassador Experience
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 21, 2018
I've been working with Assist for almost 4 years as a brand ambassador and I have LOVED every experience. The managers and teams I've worked with have been top quality and the events have always been a blast! Assist is hands down the best marketing company I've had the opportunity to work for as a Brand Ambassador. The pay is always great and the turn around time on payroll is fantastic. Their website portal to user friendly and easy to view the calendar with upcoming events in your area. The recruiting and marketing team goes above and beyond to over communicate and make sure you are fully prepared prior to any events. If you have any questions there is always someone you can contact and you receive a reply either via email, phone, or text immediately. I definitely plan on continuing my Brand Ambassador work with Assist for many years to come. Thanks Assist for all you do!
Great company for contractor work ! Quick pay and friendly managers.
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 18, 2018
I love this company & I plan to continue to work with them as I journey through my experiential marketing career. They are great with communication, they have the best clients & are very quick with payment , which is a plus when you are a self contract worker.
One of the best promo companies around!
Brand Ambassador, Product Specialist, Team Lead (Current Employee) –  IL and CAFebruary 17, 2018
I have been working for Assist Marketing periodically since 2012, and I have had nothing but positive experiences with them. I've had the opportunity to represent some incredible companies, and I've had the privilege to get to know several of the booking coordinators both personally and professionally. Every single leader in this company is a shining example of what leading by example is all about. They don't ask anything of their staff that they wouldn't be willing to do themselves, they have an astounding work ethic, and they treat every single employee with the respect you would expect of a close friend or family member. I absolutely love this company.
Pros
Well-organized, fantastic leaders, timely pay
Cons
Inconsistent availability of work
Best company!
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 16, 2018
I have been working events with Assist since 2014. They are my favorite marketing agency that I work for. I know that I can always depend on them for work & that I’ll be fairly compensated & that I will be paid quickly. Any error I have ever encountered has been corrected quickly & politely. The staff at the office are professional, fair & more than willing to help. I have never had a problem working for them & I will work for them as long as I can!
Always have the best events!
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 16, 2018
This is one of the best marketing/events companies that I have worked for. They always have the best events that you want to be apart of. The booking agents are the absolute best. This is definitely one of my favorite companies to be with. One difference is you will find the management working the events. Therefore, they know how to work smarter for the staff instead of having staff work harder. I would definitely refer Assist to my other GOOD staff and keep the sketchy staff away so that it won't blemish their stellar reputation as well as mine with them.
Pros
Great events, always pay on time, treated with respect, very professional
Best company hands down!
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIFebruary 16, 2018
I have had the privilege to work for Assist Marketing and by far one of the best companies out there to work for. Compensation is on time. Events are relaxed and fun. The staff is superb. Great relationships with their employees. Believe it or Not they were one of my first companies to introduce me to Experiential Marketing. I can't bare to say anything negative about Assist Marketing. #GetAssisted #AssistMarketing
Amazing Company
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  United StatesNovember 5, 2017
Amazing company! Probably the best in the industry - They pay within the time promised (as long as you have done your half and submitted your documents on time) and just have the greatest, most professional team.
Good place to do work on the side
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 10, 2017
I like working for assist when they need help with promotions but this is not a steady enough job to only have this job. You make a good amount of money there is just not a lot of opportunities to find work.
Organized and Efficient
Promotions Assistant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 18, 2016
I like the flexibility and the amount of work available this company had for me. I liked that they reimbursed for parking tickets and always had a staff available for any questions I had possibly before during or after an event.
Pros
parking reimbursed and snacks provided
Cons
wish had more events in atlanta
Exciting, Fast-paced work environment
Brand Ambassador/Promotional Model (Current Employee) –  Youngstown, OHJanuary 12, 2016
Working for Assist provides a plethora of different types of events and activations to work which is exciting because it is an ever changing work environment. The only downfall is that promotions are few and far between.
Great Working With Assist Marketing
Promotion Model Manager (Current Employee) –  Oxford, MSDecember 16, 2014
Awesome Company to work for on a day to day basis especially coordinating sporting events at SEC schools like Ole Miss, LSU, Alabama, and Auburn.