Assisted Home Health & Hospice Employee Reviews

2.6
Ratings breakdown
Work environments and team work was very good
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 17, 2018
As a caregiver in the assisted living facility l enjoyed to see that our clients received maximum their activities of daily living. With team work with my work mates we made life easy both for us ,our clients and as well as the management. As a caregiver l have to be smart in observing cleanliness and safe environment for both clients and other workers in the facility. It’s my duty to report any problem within the facility as well as miss treatment of our clients by caregivers or anybody in that matter and write an incindent report about the case. If emergency l have to call 911 then nurse ,provider or management
Pros
We didn’t get lunch in the facility but we hand 30 minutes lunch break.
Cons
We hand sick breaks
Poor Management and Lack Of Loyalty to Employee
CNA/HHA/RNA (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAFebruary 12, 2018
Stay away from employment with Assisted. Very disorganized and cut throat environment. Zero employee loyalty. I was let go from employment with Assisted because I did not have an assignment in last 6 months, although I did work for Assisted the first 5 months of same year. I was told to reapply as a new employee. I did reapply but was never contacted. I worked for Assisted from 2013 until 2017, but the assignments were few and far between. I did work long term assignments when given, longest being 9 months, without ever missing a day. Schedulers will not work with employee on available hours or available work locations. The schedulers have been replaced on a frequent basis. It is a struggle to try and get work hours with Assisted. I have moved on to a better Agency.
Pros
Hard to find any pros.
Cons
Zero employee loyalty.
poor communication and orgonization
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CANovember 5, 2017
Lack of proper communication as far as scheduling and charting. Office staff was very disorganized and made for a difficult work environment. I even had multiple patients state how dissatisfied they were with the office staff.
Flexible workplace
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAMay 16, 2017
The turnover times from application to interview to active employee standing was remarkable. The office was very accommodating with my temporary availability and let me deactivate my employee status while I was at school. Upon return, they were able to throw me right back into the mix and offer work. Scheduling is easy to do in the office.
Lack of respect for external employees
LVN (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CANovember 28, 2016
Management should look at basic ethics of how to treat employees. Do Unto Others... Human resources clerk at Northridge office rude and unprofessional. Managers unapproachable.
Cons
Overtime pay
Good Pay
LVN Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CANovember 2, 2016
Truly a great place to work with a supportive management staff. I was very happy at job but did work hard everyday working all eight hours and sometimes even more than eight .
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
No retirement plan and pricey healthcare plans
good
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 22, 2016
Love the people that was there. Coworkers love them, my boss loved her, I just loved that job period. Because there really isn't to much of nothing to say everyone was nice, if you called for something your client needs they will have it there in days.