AssistedCare Employee Reviews

Cut throat
Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Leland, NCMay 4, 2018
The intake manager is hoity toity and they are always talking about your mistakes and never what you did as good. People constantly talking behind your back. Awful environment
Pros
Pto
Cons
Great place to start out
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leland, NCJanuary 2, 2018
If you're looking for a good place to start your career, home health is good. If you want to stack up and retire, this is not the career path for you!! Hospital or a LTC is better. At assisted care you have the chance to work one on one with clients and leave work at work. You can tailor your schedule which is great for potential nurses. I look forward to coming to work in home health as a nurse. That's where the pay is at. The lack of travel compensation and the hours given to new hires is few. Like you may have to cover someone's shift but they'll get the full payment. Like I had several girls I worked under went out of my way to do 2-3 hrs for weekends or evenings .

Other than the hours it's a good opportunity.
Pros
Great way to learn the role, good opportunity for new CNAS, flexibility
Cons
Lack of hours, advancement, pay
Cna2
CNA II (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCMay 18, 2017
Started out as a good place to work but now not so good. In my opinion you better have a second job to go along with it. Work is not always available if you want full-time hours. The thing I love most about working here is the clients.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Getting hours
Professionalism
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJanuary 13, 2017
The schedulers are always willing to work with my availability. I am juggling school and work with no issues. Working in the client's home is great! You can really get to know the client one on one. I came from working at a facility where we were constantly running from patient to patient providing the best care we could in the time frame; working at AssistedCare has really renewed my passion for working with the elderly population. Great place to work!
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Not guaranteed hours
Great group of clinicians
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Leland, NCJanuary 13, 2017
I continue to be amazed at the professionalism of the clinicians that work here. Very dedicated and passionate about their work! In addition, the back office does a lot to make those out in the field able to do the jobs they need to. Great team!
Pros
Flexibility, meaningful work, great team members, we have fun!
Cons
None that I can think of right now
Great work environment
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Leland, NCNovember 17, 2016
It feels like these individuals genuinely care about the services they provide. It's not just business to them; they want to make sure you are taken care of. I have worked and been around a lot of companies in this field and AssistedCare seems to hold themselves at a higher standard than most.
Very friendly staff
CNA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJune 10, 2013
Great staff to work with and always willing to work with your schedule

Want to know more about AssistedCare?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AssistedCare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3