Assisting Hands Home Care Culture reviews

Nice place to work
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 25, 2019
I was with Assisting Hands for about 3 yrs and was a really nice place to work. I always had hours and some overtime. They had a party for all of the staff at Christmas and in the summer. They even gave everyone in the company a fleece sweatshirt. The owners were very nice and helped me through a family emergency. They office staff were like a family.
Pros
Great management
Great
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 18, 2019
It's a wonderful place to work,hours are always available! I would recommend this home health aide facility to my friends and school mates. They offer many incentives to help motivate you as well.
Best job I’ve worked
Caregiver (Full-Time) (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILJuly 18, 2018
I loved working here, they have so much flexibility with your schedule and where you can work ! Definitely would return ! Clients were sweet and pay was great
Fun place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, MDMay 17, 2017
In home care, I learned how to take care of someone alone, and the maxium weight I can actually lift. My managers are awesome. The hardest part can be being alone.