Associated Clinic of Psychology Employee Reviews

Temp
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 25, 2018
I was a temp there for a short period of time and therefore did not have a chance to be immersed in the company or company culture, but the clinic was very diverse and in a nice location.
Great work environment and ethics
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 4, 2018
I loved my job ACP - I felt everyone there worked well together and always an open door policy with manangement. There was room for change in your position if you felt you needed more to handle or were to busy and needed some responsibilities removed.
great place to work for
Mental Health Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 16, 2018
Great place I loved serving the clients and I had great management team. My co workers were great. I gained many new skills that definitely will benefit me in my future career.
Not good
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNFebruary 28, 2018
They wanted me to basically do medical records, billing and be a receptionist but they were unable to compensate me for basically doing 3 positions in one.
Be careful!
Mental Health Therapist (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNFebruary 25, 2018
Management is very unsupportive and mean if they don’t like you. Even if you are a good therapist or office worker and your clients like you and feel you do a good job, management will not support you and frequently talk about you behind your back. People don’t last long here and quit or are fired. Poor work culture. Low morale. Management is very unprofessional and sometimes ethically challenged. Do NOT work here!
Pros
Co-workers
No security
Mental Health Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 3, 2018
There was no certainty that I would be paid since my hours were dependent on in person contact with clients. There was no compensation if a client would no show or cancel at the last minute.
A great place to learn clinical skills
Psychotherapist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 15, 2018
ACP has a stellar reputation for providing mental health services to many diverse populations. They have a state-of-the-art billing system and an excellent technology help desk system.
Pros
They hire the best, most qualified staff!
Cons
Mileage is not reimbursed
Good place to learn the job
Mental Health Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 5, 2017
ACP gives you enough space to figure out your own way of doing therapy and also provides you with guidelines on how to work with integrity and accountability.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
Clients canceling on you
Is a work place that respects its staff.
Psychotherapist (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 14, 2016
This is a work place that encourages one to implement new programs and develop new group therapy to generate more revenue. Staff are not paid for vacation or sick leave. Good retirement plan.
Pros
You plan your vacation and can choose time to be on vacation
Cons
When client did not show up, you are not paid. Vacation time and sick are on your own expense.
Flexibility of schedule and independent work environment
Mental Health Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 12, 2015
Conduct in-home and community based therapy. I am out in the field for about 90% of allocated work; the other 10% is finishing up on documentation at home. The schedule is flexible and accommodating to school schedule and ACP gives me the opportunity to choose my hours and how many hours per work that I work. As I do appreciate this structure my sole compensation is face-to-face time with clients so when they cancel, I do not get paid. Looking for work in supplement to keeping this job and gaining more experience in mental health field, that offers more stability in pay. Other than that, I enjoy being apart of the ACP team and the opportunities for growth within the company .
A good place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  MinneapolisSeptember 3, 2015
This is a very busy, growing company with opportunities for professional growth. Its great having a lot of variety in my tasks each day and having the ability to help out in other areas I typically wouldn't support. I recommend ACP as an employer.
Great coworkers
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 30, 2015
This was a busy and productive place to work with great people but a typical day at work was long and boring for the most part.
flexibility, great supervision, decent pay and benefits
ARMHS (Current Employee) –  MinneapolisApril 26, 2015
I have worked for this company for almost a year and am impressed by the professionalism of my coworkers. Cooperative work environment. The hours are very flexible. I love having supervision included as a job benefit. The pay is a little higher than the average if you have your Masters.
In home always has challenges because you do not get paid for cancellations
Pros
Supervision, pay, flexibility
Cons
Cancellations
Great place to work - love my job as a medical transcriptionist!
MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 22, 2014
It's a wonderful place to work. I work from my home as a medical transcriptionist and this employer has given me the ability to balance personal life and work life in such a way that works well for me. I work independently (there are no apron strings to hold onto). The company offers me flexibility and, in return. I offer them trust in someone that will get the job done.
Fun atmosphere
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 19, 2013
Very busy, productive co-workers, open communication. Management very demanding and hard to be enjoyable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Associated Clinic of Psychology. Our community is ready to answer.

Associated Clinic of Psychology Reviews by Location