Association of American Medical Colleges Employee Review

View all Association of American Medical Colleges reviews

A nice company to work.
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 10, 2012
Audited 6% of the applications processed by the verification department from the prior days production, making necessary corrections and logging these errors into the database. QA was its own entity but required me to work closely with the verification team. Those co-workers were a pleasure to work with. There was no hardest part of the job but the most enjoyable part was knowing I aided in providing quality service for the associations internal and external constituents.
Pros
benefits and salary

Other Association of American Medical Colleges Employee Reviews

Productive and Engaging
Executive Assistant to the CIO (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 13, 2018
Nice place to work. Great culture. Everyone very engaging. This company promotes work-life balance. Everyone from the CEO to environmental service is nice.
Pros
Work-Life Balance
Cons
No cafeteria
Great learning experience for intern
Intern- Office of Government Relations (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 29, 2018
I worked with the government relations unit as an intern and enjoyed my time there. The pay was fair for the responsibilities included in with he position and the team was dedicated to helping me develop as a professional.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Association of American Medical Colleges. Our community is ready to answer.

Association of American Medical Colleges Reviews by Location