Association of American Medical Colleges Employee Review

View all Association of American Medical Colleges reviews

Grew SMDEP brand
Marketing Communications Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 23, 2014
A typical day at work was not typical. I led the brand development for SMDEP and worked with a lot of autonomy before a Director was hired. I developed the logo and learned to manage my time wisely. My co-workers were great to work with.

The hardest part of the job was working for a micro manager. The most enjoyable part of the job was the relationships I made within the SMDEP family.
Pros
Great friendships

Other Association of American Medical Colleges Employee Reviews

Could have better managers
GHLO Operations and Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 7, 2018
The management at AAMC is spotty at best and does not translate universally. Opportunities for advancement seem to be based on favortism. HR is not very supportive and could do with another re-work.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
No standard opportunities for advancement
Working at AAMC
Verification Associate (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 26, 2018
I enjoyed working at the AAMC. The company had a good diversity of people from all over. They offered great hands on training to their employees. There wasn't necessarily a hard part everything was pretty much right there for you. I like the fact manager took the time to have one on one weekly meetings to help you know your goal and to keep up.
Pros
Nice Eating Areas, Good Scenery
Cons
Short Breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Association of American Medical Colleges. Our community is ready to answer.

Association of American Medical Colleges Reviews by Location