ASSURANCE
4.4

ASSURANCE Employee Reviews

United States16 reviews
Great company
Awesome company that is always there to support you. They are always motivating us and giving us incentive to work harder. The slack channel helps with all announcements and the tech support is quick to respond to any request you submit
You are just a number to this company.
No time to help train through learning a call. Don’t even have someone you could watch in doing a call or role-play a potential call scenario. I finally threw in the towel when I repeatedly didn’t get paid for my transferspaidpsid
Pros
Remote
Cons
Everything else. Horrible management. It could be so good with people who cared.
I don't think Prudential has any clue what a horrible investment they've made
The amount of CMS and HIPAA violations alone should be enough to get this fraud of a company shut down. Good luck Prudential! Your legal department is about to be kept very very busy.
Official response from ASSURANCE
December 5, 2019
We take our adherence to compliance regulations very seriously, and we're excited that with Prudential's experience, we'll be even better at it!
Fast paced, start up culture with brilliant people
The combination of high autonomy and the high levels of education, experience & IQ of the team is something rare and special. Prepare to say goodbye to your comfort zone and learn what you're capable of... Not for those who are looking for the standard 9-5 or who need hand holding - yet your peers are super-supportive.
BEST Place to Work: Fast paced, collaborative and exciting!
Assurance is by far the best place that I have ever worked. I have been with the company 3+ years now and never intend to leave. The people that you work with at Assurance are by far the most intelligent, fun and creative individuals you will ever meet. I have learned a TON here at Assurance. If you are looking to grow your career, want to be challenged, work in a fast pace environment, and be apart of something special, then this is the company for you. HIGHLY recommend!!!!
Pros
Culture, Techology, Flexibility
Cons
None!
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Workplace
I absolutely LOVE Assurance! This company is amazing in so many different ways. Assurance has given me flexibility with my work schedule, which is great. The opportunity to grow and learn new things is endless. I could not have asked for a better staff and management team, the people at Assurance are great. I've never enjoyed my job so much, and I can't wait to see what new things are in the future. I want to thank Assurance for this amazing opportunity not only for myself, but for my family as well. Anyone that gets the opportunity or chance for work for/with Assurance, I highly encourage you to take it, you won't regret it!
Pros
Flexible schedule, Great staff, Opportunity and advancement, Compensation
Fast-paced, dynamic working environment
Assurance offers a very unique career opportunity for the committed and passionate individuals where they are highly rewarded for their hard work and smart ideas. The team is very collaborative and there's always an overflow of interesting projects that will keep you busy and engaged.
Amazing opportunity for growth
I absolutely love working at ASSURNACE. When I first started i was early off in my career and hungry to learn everything and anything. ASSURANCE has given me the opportunity to do just that. It is so amazing to see your personal growth have a positive impact on the company. The culture and people are what making showing up to work everyday amazing!
Pros
Free Lunch, Culture, Technology, Mission
Cons
None!
Amazing place to work. Fulfilling challenging work.
The best thing about working at Assurance...the people. Everyone here cares passionately about changing the insurance industry for the better. Individuals at all levels of the organization have can have an outsized impact given their role. The pace at Assurance is extremely high, so it's very fulfilling to see the impact you can have on a weekly basis.
Pros
Challenging work, Amazing team
Mission driven culture, REALLY smart people
Assurance is a dynamic challenging environment. Definitely the smartest coworkers I've had in my career.

Its mission drive, the team really wanted to improve insurance and how the industry operates
Great Earnings Potential
I would highly recommend Assurance because of two main reasons, earning potential is high and you are on your own flexible schedule and can work from home or pretty much anywhere there’s good internet connection. Bonuses and daily spiffs are amazing, so you actually are motivated to work, management is great and so far this has been a great option for me.
Pros
money, bonuses, daily contests, flexible work schedule, work from home
Cons
I didn’t encounter any yet
Fun Environment, Great People, Good Work
Working at Assurance has been a great experience overall. It is a lot of work most days but it's very rewarding and meaningful. Everyone is very friendly and it's a lot of fun!
Pros
A lot of autonomy
Fast paced - leading edge tech
Assurance is changing the game in the insurance industry. There is a very capable and hardworking team here who are experts in their individual areas. The culture is open and collaborative.
Fast growing startup with great potentials
Awesome startup with real potential of disrupting age-old insurance industry. Management is very accessible and employees are given lots of autonomy to take ownership and thrive. Growth is very impressive and it does expect every one to make substantial contribution. The only downside is work-life balance as it does require long hours and weekends.
Pros
Free subsidized lunch, great autonomy, real potential for growth
Cons
No 401k, work life balance
Visionary leadership and spectacular execution
Lots of companies have a vision for changing an industry, and others execute well within an existing market structure. At Assurance both of those strengths are converging to accomplish amazing things.
Pros
working with smart, humble people; being part of something growing at an astonishing pace; high energy
Cons
If you are not self-motivated the pace will be a challenge.
Nice place to work
I loved it at Assurance and made some life-long friends. The culture was warm and nice but there was some disfunction. I don't have many hard words to say about this company other than it simply didn't work out for me.
Pros
character-building, serious, career-oriented
Cons
"clicky", in-house bullies, favoritism, top management problems