Assurance Health System Employee Reviews

Awesome place to start career
Clinical Nurse Liaison (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 27, 2018
Company is new, and with that allows you as a person and employee to grow with them. great place to also grow as a team player. I would recommend any newer nurse to start here.
Hostile work place
RN (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INMarch 18, 2018
Bad management! Run! Very hostile. High turn over of employees. People dont stay very long. Working short is common. Clinical nurse is inconsiderate and hateful. Just a bad culture.
Pros
Cash money for picking up shifts
Cons
Poor management. Don't care about staff or their families. Work short because of turnover.
Fantastic company
Liaison (Current Employee) –  IndianapolisMarch 8, 2018
Assurance is a fantastic company to work for. The culture is everything you hope for! There are plenty of job opportunities and growth within the company.
Pros
Free food, good culture
Horrible place
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INMarch 5, 2018
Management horrible. Staff are horrible, mean and hateful. Run away. They can't keep don because regional manager is the worst. She is hateful and rude
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Insurance horrible
Management focused on expanding to multiple sites and much less on the day to day operations of the already opened hospitals
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INFebruary 22, 2018
If you are a team player and like to work collaboratively, this is not the job for you. It is a for profit-Geriatric psych hospital, so open beds equals not an option. I’ve never written a review on a place I’ve worked, because thankfully I’ve been very fortunate but Assurance is not a place where an employee is fortunate. I dreaded going into work every morning and choosing to leave was the best career decision I’ve ever made. Like any job, some people are very nice and some not so much, but overall the “tone” of this company is not positive or pleasant.
Finally, if I had more courage I would have reported them to Joint Commission because “who” was prescribing medicine to patients was in question I.E. not a person licensed to prescribe or practice medicine.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Typical “for profit” issues
Collaborative Team Environment
Nurse Executive (Current Employee) –  Multiple locationsJanuary 31, 2018
Assurance has been an amazing place to work. The company values quality care and really takes care of all employees - regardless of title. There is unlimited growth potential with competitive pay and a real "family" work environment.
Pros
Free lunches and snacks, growth potential
Constant Chaos
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 27, 2018
Terribly unprofessional management ,constant staff turnover and no follow through with employees constituted my experience working for this company. From the beginning of the onboarding process to when I left the company nothing was ever what they told me it would be.
Pros
The salaries are above average
Cons
Incompetent managment, high staff turnover and poor work/life balance.
Amazing Place to Work
Clinical Liaison (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 25, 2018
Working for Assurance Health System is the first job I’ve had where I don’t dread getting up and going to work in the morning. It’s an incredibly supportive and encouraging environment with a lot of upward mobility. The owners and administration do an excellent job displaying the company mission and vision as well as the company’s commitment to quality care for our patients. By far the best job I have ever had.
Not a good place to work
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJanuary 19, 2018
They don't keep their word about work hours if your client pass they don't try to find you more work so that you could have an income to support your family or yourself. the pay is not based off your work experience
Pros
I did not like it
Outstanding place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INDecember 26, 2017
Great place to work! Staff are treated really well. The company provides free meals three times a day to staff members that are working. Snacks are readily available and free. They like to promote within when all possible.
I love it!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INDecember 26, 2017
I read a bad review on here about Assurance and I felt the need to set the record straight. I have been here about 6 months and I have really enjoyed it. The pay is very good, the hours are what you would expect from a hospital, and the management has been very supportive.

It is a small hospital and its nice as you get to really know the people that you work with. The staff cares about the patients and that makes a big difference in the culture around here.

That's all I wanted to say. I was just disappointed that someone would leave such a bad review when I have not experienced anything but good. There are challenges any where you work, but we work through them.
Pros
Great culture and great pay!
Cons
None at this time.
Unlimited Growth Potential!!!
Hospital Administrator (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, OHDecember 26, 2017
I have been working at Assurance Health for a year and a half and have received three promotions. The owners have been extremely supportive and they compensate their employees well for hard work. Since this is a small company that is growing there is a lot of opportunities for advancement and education. I feel a sense of accomplishment doing my job because our patient population receives great care and we are able to help the communities in which we serve. I also love working with the staff at my facility they have a deep passion for patient care and there is a strong team culture. If you like helping people, are a hard worker, and have a desire to advance your career then apply for a job at Assurance.
Pros
Advancement, focus on education, team culture, supportive management
Job Security and great place to advance
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 26, 2017
Working here has been a great experience, the support of staff is a plus and your are able to advance in your career here. As most places the turn-over rate can be challenging but here they compensate for hard work and dedication. The staff work hard at patient care, and having a multi-disciplinary team on-site helps tremendously.
Terrible place to work
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cinti, OhMarch 27, 2017
This is a terrible place to work. Turnover rate of all staff is high, the administration seems to not know how to do their job, and their is obvious favoritism and bullying by administration, unprofessional environment.. I wouldn't send my family there. Multiple law suits against them by staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Assurance Health System. Our community is ready to answer.