Assured Assistance

Assured Assistance Employee Reviews

Training
When working for Assured Assistance it is a very welcoming and caring environment, The training the great with hand on help from the workers from Assured Assistance as well so you aren't just put out on your first day. If you ever would need help when you are on your own there is always someone to call for questions.
Great work ethics
This is a wonderful company to work for. We do work as a team. We give the BEST CARE to OUR CLIENTS that we can. Trust, dedication,caring,reliable caregivers. are WHAT WE STAND FOR. Our clients well being comes first as does their safety. I would like to think we are PROUD of who we are and what we do on a daily basis.......ALWAYS KEEPING OUR CLIENT “FAMILY” FIRST.
All in a day
I start out seeing how the client is doing. Sometimes getting them dressed sometimes getting them breakfast seeing how their day is going how their weekend was. Make sure they're eating and drinking taking him to the bathroom. Companionship. I've learned more patience and compassion management works with you and your schedule. Hardest part is when your client passes away. The best part is having new friends and learning how the clients were raised and to know things were done back in their days.
Give a little time for those who in need
If you are looking for a satisfying job helping people who have trouble or can no longer do for themselves any thing from companionship to light housekeeping and keeping them safe in their home.
It’s not always easy dealing with people who have dementia or Alzheimer’s - you do need patience. But the rewarding part is you learn something new everyday and get to know how people in different cultures react and do things.

Management try to work with you in putting you with with the right people and working with your schedule .

So if you have anytime to give to someone please be sure to apply.
Best job ever
Working at Assured Assistance is a very rewarding career. Going to work is a joy, the clients are wonderful, and the days fly by! Staff is very kind & helpful, but most importantly flexible. I would recommend this company highly.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Pay
I enjoy working at AA but the pay stinks. There should also be an option for benefits if interested in signing up. I feel the girls in the office do a good job as far as giving hours when you need them. Overall, good place to work.
Compassion & love for one another!
It is so nice to be able to help those in need & many are very grateful for our help & support. They truly need us! They need our compassion & understanding that they may not always get from family.
flexibility
Good people to work for. Everyone is nice and willing to help teach you what you need to know! Flexible hours and meeting new people is the best part for me!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Assured Assistance?
A Job That Pays in Many Ways
Each day is different .One day at a time. Great company to work with. You work with them they work with you.A very professional company..No job is perfect. What we lack in receiving high wages(all caregivers are under paid) We receive in that special hug or SMILE on our clients face.
Awesome company to work for
The management team is Amazing. They work with you on scheduling around your availability. Senior caregiving is a new experience everyday. I love to hear stories of their past and take some advice from them. All around just really enjoy what I do and how I can make their life a little easier by assisting with ADL'S or even just a little companionship..Great company to work for.
Unfair work place
Not a good place to work pay scale is nothing office employees not very friendly. I do not recommend this agency .They are unfair to employees and also there clients.The ladies that work there keep the clients .Most clients complain about they office workers
Human Resources
Typical day is fast paced and goes by fast. Everyday is something different. I have learned alot but I also have been able to bring what I have learned here, It's a great combination. The hardest part is losing a client.
Pros
The people I work with.
Cons
No benefits