Assured Information Security, Inc. (AIS)

Assured Information Security, Inc. (AIS) Employee Reviews

An amazing place to work.
Associate Program Analyst (Current Employee) –  Rome, NYJuly 12, 2018
I am so glad that I am part of the AIS family because that is just what they are, family. The culture at AIS is top notch. The flexible hours, work/life balance and great healthcare benefits are just a few of the many attributes that AIS has to offer!
Challenging work among bright individuals
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 12, 2018
AIS has a number of talented engineers that work on interesting products. The work is challenging but the people are helpful. The workplace has a relaxed dress code. The pay is good and the benefits are exceptional.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Working on government contracts can have its own unique challenges
Amazing people, great environtment
Marketing Associate (Current Employee) –  Rome, NYJuly 9, 2018
Working at AIS has been amazing. The people are brilliant and great to work with, and the pay and benefits are unmatched. So happy I get to grow with this company!
Program Analyst (Current Employee) –  Rome, NYMay 18, 2018
I personally love working for AIS. The laid back atmosphere makes it an extremely enjoyable place to work. If you have a cyber security/engineering background this is where you should work!
Pros
Laid back atmosphere
Excellent Company
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Linthicum, MDMarch 28, 2018
Very forward thinking and excellent group of personnel. I worked at an onsite contract and the company did a lot to connect us to the HQ.There was always excellent communication.
Every Changing work
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 25, 2018
The workplace was pretty faced paced. Management was good, didn't micromanage. The benefits are definitely great. Overall a really good company to work for
Great Place to Intern or Co-op
Programming Intern (Former Employee) –  Rome, NYFebruary 3, 2018
It has been a while since I interned at AIS, yet I still remember the experience thoroughly. The structure of the company at the time was very team oriented, with a moderate to low stress environment of peers all working hard to accomplish their given tasks. If you ever have a question, anyone there will offer assistance. My internship was fantastic, and I highly recommend it to any college students pursuing computer science or computer security.
Exceptional Company to work for
Commercial Business (Current Employee) –  Rome, NYDecember 18, 2017
I have been working at Assured Information Security part-time (More than a year) and could not be happier. The benefits are unmatched, the compensation is top notch, and the people here have become family.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Rome, NYDecember 14, 2017
I really enjoy working at AIS. It is a very relaxed environment where you are given the freedom to do what you were hired to do. Management encourages employees' to voice their opinions and appreciates their expertise.
Pros
Casual dress code, amazing benefits, flexible hours
Excellent place to work
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Rome, NYOctober 9, 2017
I have worked for many companies, but AIS is by far the best employer I have had to date. Unlike my previous employers who 'preached' the need for a winning culture, AIS actually has it. The great benefits, pay, casual dress code, flexible hours are all examples of how AIS is truly employee-centric.
Pros
Employee-centric company, great benefits
Cons
none, per se
Great place to work!
N/A (Current Employee) –  Rome, NYSeptember 8, 2017
AIS promotes work/life balance! Benefits are amazing and the employees are friendly! It's a relaxed culture that promotes innovative thinking. Would highly recommend AIS!!
Excellent and Unique workplace
ACTING HUMAN RESOURCES TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Rome, NYOctober 4, 2013
AIS is a small business focused on developing technologies and capabilities to support effective operations within and across the entirety of the cyber domain. We are a leading pioneer and contributor in the disciplines of Information Operations including Network Operations, Electronic Warfare, and Computer Network Operations of all types.
Pros
Wonderful staff and co-workers, relaxed atmosphere, strong sense of team/family among employees
Nice Place
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Rome, NYAugust 18, 2013
Worked here for 3 years before I got laid off. Was a pretty great place to work with. Recommend low level developers here only.
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Same old politics you find everywhere else.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Assured Information Security, Inc. (AIS). Our community is ready to answer.

4.9