Assured Nursing Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
3.9Pay & Benefits
Enjoyable company to work for. They work with you to place you in contracts you will enjoy.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 1, 2017
Assured Nursing has been a positive work experience. My recruiter was very helpful in finding contracts that I actually enjoyed. He went out of his way to make sure I had completed all requirements before beginning my first contract.
not trustworthy
assist and set up surgical cases (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 11, 2017
They tell you one thing then when your interested they try to change it on you. I was told a certain pay, but when I went to sign contract they only wanted to pay a lower amount. they as well said no call involved but when I got to facility I was hit first day about call and when I went back to company. they basically declined saying it and told me to deal with it.
great place to work
RN (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 5, 2016
This is a great company to work for. I have received great communication, support, and professionalism from each and every person at Assured. I have always felt valued and when needed the members of the team have always worked hard to assist with rectifying any issues or concerns.
Pros
flexible, supportive
Cons
not a lot of opportunity in the fields of which i have experience.
Great Company
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 8, 2016
This is a nursing agency with contacts all over the United States. They have done an excellent job finding great contracts for me.
Labor and delivery is a great place to work, sometimes slow and easy, other times very busy.
Birthing Center RN (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 5, 2015
I worked 12 hour shifts, 7p-7a. 98% of time work was fun and very special, to share with a patient the birth of their child. The hardest part of the job is fetal loss. I always get along with my co-workers, I am a team player. Also served as charge nurse some shifts.
A days work with my patients
Patient Care technician (Current Employee) –  West Bloomfield Township, MIJanuary 14, 2015
a typical days work would start with assisting with daily living duties, such as clothing, bathing and feeding my patient if needed. Give medication as well. Working with other aids is a great experience because it gives us the ability to work together and make our day easier. The hardest part of the job for me is seeing my patients sick and going in and out of the hospital I don't like them to be in pain. The enjoying part is to see my patients feeling good in there day as it goes by.
Pros
being able to bond with your patients
Cons
lossing them to illness
workplace was great
Psych Attendant (Former Employee) –  indianapolis,inNovember 17, 2013
learned about different types of patients all ages at this job the supervisor were very pleasant and professional. The hardest part about this job was when the patients went there difficult times we had to get them calm before it got bad for us as well as them. I love working with the children at this job they were great kids.
Pros
we paid for lunch
Cons
we had an hour break that was great cause we stiil got 8 hours per shirft

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Assured Nursing. Our community is ready to answer.

Assured Nursing Reviews by Location