AssuredPartners NL Employee Reviews

Good Company to work for
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 5, 2018
I worked at Assured Parnters (previously Neace Lukens) for 23 years.
I was constantly promoted and encouraged to expand my knowledge throughout my time there.
I retired in June after 23 years.
Pros
Good employer to work for
Stressful and Lack of Blame
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJuly 22, 2018
The bosses never knew what people went through and didn't care. They used escape goats and no one ever wanted to admit something was there fault. Our building had about 30 people max at any time, letting 4 people go at once killed everyone's moral as the phrase 'Am I next?' filled everyone's head. It was super stressful to the point I was thinking about applying else where when I was let go.
Pros
Health care
Cons
Poor employee handeling
Unfair to comment
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 14, 2018
I'm sure the Agency has gone through many changes and is a very different company than the company that was acquired 6-years ago. I'd prefer not having an opinion.
Pros
Nice offices
Cons
Upon acquisition many of us were let go
Company expects your position to become your life
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  KentuckyFebruary 22, 2018
Stressful environment. Cannot rely on management to provide employees with equal treatment. Difficult to advance within company. Unequal distribution of workload.
No Comment
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New Albany, INJanuary 29, 2018
No Comment - I choose not to make a comment at this time. I am not sating anything negative or positive. No Comment No Comment No Comment No Comment No Comment
it's a job
Proposal Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INOctober 19, 2017
I stayed 8 years, great for being flexible with time. Not a fan of Leadership , super profit based even when it hurts future business. wages were fair for position
Pros
hour lunch, team building
Cons
not enough help
Very friendly office
Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  TennesseeOctober 7, 2017
This is my first insurance company to work with. There's room for employee career growth. We have grown from 6 to 40 employees in 4 years. Flexible time off is a very big bonus for me personally.The managers have a very open door policy. We recently moved to a bigger, nicer office and have space for more growth. I enjoy my coworkers and my managers. We work as a team to get the job done. I do not have health insurance through the company so I cannot speak on that aspect.
Pros
Flexible time off, no drama, great management
Cons
No christmas party last 2 years, I think this year we may.
Execellent training and great group of people to work with.
Commercial Lines Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Richfield, OHSeptember 24, 2017
I love what I do at Assured Partners and the coworkers and employees at the company. I just believe I made a wrong choice with working such a long distance. The travel time is very long and traffic is always backed up.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
Travel time
Scroll right on by this job, thank me later.
Agent (Former Employee) –  KentuckyAugust 31, 2017
Quota quota quota quota quota quota quota. And that's probably not enough influence. Cut throat, only want large accounts. Don't pay for the smaller ones to agents. Want all the money for themselves. Good luck, and keep your resume updated.
Excellent Environment with break stations that are overflowing with goodness.
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 24, 2017
A typical work day starts off in the break room with a hot cup of coffee and a bowl of oatmeal. Then it's time to log in and start processing tickets and resolving IT issues throughout the network. At ten a.m. I will do a walk around of the office for at least ten minutes. Then its back to resolving tickets. Lunch is at about noon. The afternoon usually goes quickly, although there is usually plenty of IT issues to resolve. That's a day.
Pros
Great break rooms, clean offices, clean restrooms, fun coworkers.
Busy, productive
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Troy, ALFebruary 8, 2017
Good company to work for. If you are knowledgeable in the insurance industry you will do well in the company and the opportunities afforded to employees are good. The days are very busy and go by quickly. The best part of the job is helping and meeting new customers and maintaining the relationships you build with them. The hardest part of the job is some of the billing and not being able to help each customer fully every time, for example: having to call them back and depending on others outside of the company to call you back and give you the answers you need. The office I worked in was friendly and we were all like family.
Great employees
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rocky River, OHJanuary 25, 2017
I enjoyed the company that once was. Not an employee friendly place to work anymore. They need to take care of their employees more.
ok day /lack of job security
Sr. Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Canton, MIAugust 31, 2016
Day included intake of claims, updating diaries, contacting insured's to update them on their claims.
Worked most of the day on updating files from previous offices we acquired. The activities were out of date

Lack of job security- it was unknown daily if you were going to be employed another day or not
Pros
Worked from home
Cons
benefits were very expensive
Great company for producers but service staff are not valued or respected
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  OhioJune 19, 2015
Assured Neace Lukens is run by a group of investors who are money hungry. Producers are valued and receive many great perks such as trips to casinos, paid lunches with insurance carrier representatives, cruises and of course many golf outings. The service staff are pushed very hard and many work off of the clock unpaid just to keep up with the volume of work. You are led to believe if you work hard you will be rewarded but that is not the case. Raises are hard to come by and upper management makes all sorts of excuses for why you should be grateful for the penny's they throw your way at review time.

Assured Neace Lukens is always on the prowl looking for more agencies to gobble up. They buy them up and destroy lives all for MONEY. A very cut-throat place where morals and values are rare.

The health insurance is ridiculous. High deductible for a family is $10,000 so if you are only making $30,000 a year you are going to go into debt just going to the doctor when you are sick. This is perfectly acceptable to the management at Neace Lukens. You are also paying $600 a month for your insurance that only covers well visits. Let's face it in this day and age you are only going to the doctor if you are sick because you are so busy working just to keep food on the table and the lights on in your home. I am not kidding this is the honest truth. Please save yourself the heartache of working for them but if you are a producer you will do just fine as long as you make them money.
Pros
Free water
Cons
compensation, benefits
A day at Neace Lukens
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 16, 2014
• Assisted Health/P&C Insurance Brokers with daily needs
• Clerical duties: Correspondence Emails, office equipment, etc.
• File Maintenance: File, Label, Organize
• Data Processing: updating and organizing records
• Computer/PowerPoint/excel duties
• Communication with clients/vendors
Pros
Great Coworkers and Benefits enjoyed job
Cons
n/a
Growing company with great opportunties
Payroll Manager/Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 10, 2013
Neace Lukens is an awesome company to work for, where your destiny is your own.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AssuredPartners NL. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about