AssuredPartners Northeast, LLC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYApril 14, 2017
This is a great company to work for. Everyone is extremely approachable and helpful if you have questions or need help. The senior leadership is supportive and encourages continued growth and learning. The company events like happy hours, bowling etc. are fun also!
Pros
Culture, work life balance
Great Place to Work!
HR/Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYApril 13, 2017
After commuting back and forth to work between Long Island and Westchester for 6 months, it was great to finally settle into a workplace close to home that you enjoy going to everyday. Working for SKCG has never been boring and consistently presents new learning opportunities everyday. They also know how to have fun during the holidays and throughout the year, treating their employees to fun outings. Management is on top of their game making sure we have the tools we need to succeed.
Pros
Good benefits, prime location, relaxed atmosphere, etc.
Cons
None I can think of
Professional yet comfortable place to work
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYApril 13, 2017
You know what is expected of you; management is accessible; work life balance is respected; professionalism is expected; technology is good; office space is nice; location is accessible by mass transit and driving
Pros
work life balance, dress code, location, support from management
Cons
Benefits are okay, not great
Fast Pace Environment
Help Desk Specialist (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYMarch 10, 2016
I worked with each co-worker installing software to help migrate their accounts from Exchange to Office 365, I had multiple tasks at once that I prioritized accordingly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AssuredPartners Northeast, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

AssuredPartners Northeast, LLC Reviews by Location