AssuredPartners Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJMay 29, 2018
There is rampant favortism and nepotism.
There doesn't seem to be anyone actually running the office.
No one knows what is expected from them and everyone lives with the fear that they will be fired.
9 of 11 employees in commercial lines department have been fired or left in the last 10 months.
Pros
allowed to work from home
Disappointing experience.
Commercial Lines Account Executive (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMay 28, 2018
Severe lack of organization, training and terminal deficit of strong and accountable leadership. Not a happy place to thrive. Constant turmoil and lack of accountability for senior staff made for a very unsettling experience. In addition, zero training and poor communication on a branch level make for a very demotivated environment.
Pros
Good healthcare options.
Cons
Lack of communication, lack of training, poor management.
Nice Place to work
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 11, 2018
I looked forward to working at the company since I had worked for the agency that was acquired by the current company.
With the training I received it was very difficult to keep up. The management system was one I had never worked with and was a more difficult system to navigate, this was the hardest part of my job.
The most enjoyable part was the people in the office. They worked hard but were a team oriented group.
Pros
Team atmosphere
Cons
Lack of system training made it stressfull
Horrible workplace
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Smithtown, NYFebruary 21, 2018
Horrible to work for. Unfair. Workplace bullying. Out for themselves. Not employee interested. Only care about themselves and their favorite people in workplace. Office manager of smithtown location is Unprofessional and rude.

Save yourself and mental health DO NOT WORK HERE!

Toxic, negative and unhealthy work environment!
Pros
Cons
Everything, management
An all professional & all business establishment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  MichiganNovember 21, 2017
If you keep to yourself with your nose to the grindstone, and can be self reliant and complaisant and do not desire advancement; then it could be the place for you.
professional
Account customer service (Former Employee) –  Owensboro KYJune 27, 2017
With this position I serviced a lot of accounts with employee benefits, claims and any benefit issues that the employer or employee had. This job keeps you busy all day, at the end of the day it was all about helping the employer or HR person. You also build a relationship with the employer or HR person and when they called me they knew I would be able to help or fix the issue.
Great starter in Insurance
Intern, Producer (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAApril 20, 2017
Great place to get your feet wet in the Industry. Great upper management. You receive a ton of help here getting started. AP is growing very fast and becoming a powerhouse in the industry.
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYApril 14, 2017
This is a great company to work for. Everyone is extremely approachable and helpful if you have questions or need help. The senior leadership is supportive and encourages continued growth and learning. The company events like happy hours, bowling etc. are fun also!
Pros
Culture, work life balance
Great Place to Work!
HR/Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYApril 13, 2017
After commuting back and forth to work between Long Island and Westchester for 6 months, it was great to finally settle into a workplace close to home that you enjoy going to everyday. Working for SKCG has never been boring and consistently presents new learning opportunities everyday. They also know how to have fun during the holidays and throughout the year, treating their employees to fun outings. Management is on top of their game making sure we have the tools we need to succeed.
Pros
Good benefits, prime location, relaxed atmosphere, etc.
Cons
None I can think of
Professional yet comfortable place to work
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYApril 13, 2017
You know what is expected of you; management is accessible; work life balance is respected; professionalism is expected; technology is good; office space is nice; location is accessible by mass transit and driving
Pros
work life balance, dress code, location, support from management
Cons
Benefits are okay, not great
Good work, bad management
Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 8, 2016
Your experience here is completely dependent on whether the manager or the manager's favorites like you.

The company has a solid reputation toward its clients, but it has had a history of hiring and letting go at least 4 people within one department of about 20 employees within the last year. This isn't counting the people who have quit to move onto better jobs elsewhere. The turnover is outrageous and it is due to overbearing management and favoritism.

Training is nonexistent. If you don't already know your job going in, don't expect any.

I would have given it one star but most of the coworkers are great people who are eager to help and very informative. It's a shame the management and a few bad apples are ruining the office environment for everyone.
Fast Pace Environment
Help Desk Specialist (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYMarch 10, 2016
I worked with each co-worker installing software to help migrate their accounts from Exchange to Office 365, I had multiple tasks at once that I prioritized accordingly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AssuredPartners. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8