Astreya Employee Reviews for Equipment Maintenance Technician

Switch and bait
Equipment Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 15, 2016
Worst company I have ever worked for!
No room for advancement after being told during interview process there is tons of room to grow. Rules change constantly and the and changes aren't updated immediately until a new rule has been broken without knowledge.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No compensation
Working at Google was a great experience, happy for the opportunity
Equipment Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 4, 2015
This job was a lot of fun and a unique experience. Lots of people dream of working at Google, so I took this opportunity as soon as I saw it. I worked in the San Francisco office as opposed to the main Google campus in Mountain View. I had a lot of fun in San Francisco and met a lot of cool people. Some of my co-workers were really cool people whom I still talk to and meet up with occasionally. Others were fairly incompetent and eventually made me hate going in on some days. One part of my particular job was that I had to come in early, before most of the other employees, in order to inspect and fix conference rooms. The most enjoyable part of working for Astreya was the cool people I met and hanging out with them at the Google office. The hardest part was dealing with the monotonous day-to-day schedule, which became grueling and plain not fun.
Pros
work at Google, free lunch, cool music room, in san francisco
Cons
no vacation time, poor management for the level I was at, had to go in early