Astreya Employee Review

Working at Google was a great experience, happy for the opportunity
Equipment Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 4, 2015
This job was a lot of fun and a unique experience. Lots of people dream of working at Google, so I took this opportunity as soon as I saw it. I worked in the San Francisco office as opposed to the main Google campus in Mountain View. I had a lot of fun in San Francisco and met a lot of cool people. Some of my co-workers were really cool people whom I still talk to and meet up with occasionally. Others were fairly incompetent and eventually made me hate going in on some days. One part of my particular job was that I had to come in early, before most of the other employees, in order to inspect and fix conference rooms. The most enjoyable part of working for Astreya was the cool people I met and hanging out with them at the Google office. The hardest part was dealing with the monotonous day-to-day schedule, which became grueling and plain not fun.
Pros
work at Google, free lunch, cool music room, in san francisco
Cons
no vacation time, poor management for the level I was at, had to go in early

Other Astreya Employee Reviews

Work-place
Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 7, 2019
The company needs have better compensation package. Senior leadership doesn't really communicate or connect with lower level management. There is any career pathing offered at the company, you have to go and fight for your development.
Nice place to work.
Sr. Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 19, 2019
Nice place to work. I would recommend working here.
Relaxed environment. Coworkers are great help.
Potential for advancement. Managers are great to deal with.
Pros
Great support staff
Cons
slow to reembursene expenses