Astrya Global, Inc Employee Reviews

Great People & Great Opportunities
Consultant (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 5, 2019
I've been working with Astrya Global for the last year and they've been nothing but awesome. Personable management and exciting collaborations coming in the next couple of months!
Great Place, Great Leaders, Great Results
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 20, 2018
I work directly with a few higher ups at Astrya Global, Inc. And these guys are filled with with great integrity and takes the extra initiative to ensure that all my needs are met. They are very responsive and have great communication. These guys also set proper expectation, and managed to fulfill all of my professional needs. So if you are seeking career advancement, or if you are a specific candidate with specific needs, intrust these guys and they will get the job done! Astrya I am so excited to have made a connection with you guys, for you guys are growing at a rapid pace and I am enthusiastic for what the future holds for opportunity!
Pros
Great people, Great Culture
Competitive and Fun Work Environment
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 15, 2018
I love working for Astrya Global. It's a competitive and fun working environment. Every employee push's each other to be there best version of them self. Management has a great deal of experience and puts us in the best position to hit our goals on a daily basis. I plan on making this company my career!
Pros
Great Pay and Fun work place
Cons
Nothing to complain about yet.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Astrya Global, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Astrya Global, Inc Reviews by Location