Asurion Careers and Employment
- CEOTony Detter
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
You're seeing Asurion jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
25 days agoView job
26 days agoView job
26 days agoView job
Salary estimated from 11.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
Employees at Asurion have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 257 questions about working at Asurion. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Asurion employees.
Insights from 644 Indeed users who have interviewed with Asurion within the last 5 years.
I got asked only a few questions. It started off by being asked to talk about myself and who I was. Then I had some basic interview questions such as, "what are some of my strengths, weaknesses, and times I've had to adapt how I've needed to help someone and get them to bad able to understand what was going on. Other than those questions, I was given the chance to ask any questions I may have had about the position or even the company.
Customer service related questions
I cant recall, but i believe they were all along the linr of how to handle certain types of people and situations.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.