Asurion Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 1,640 reviews matching the search See all 1,742 reviews
fast pace calls
Assisting customer (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 24, 2018
inconsistent rules constantly changing environment. Management never stayed the same. Workplace outside of the actual job was ok they had activities and fun themed days.
Call Center
Tech lead for on floor support (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 24, 2018
Not much to write about Asurion, I came in clocked in, worked and clocked out.
After a While it started being "You gotta try and push this product" when I was tech support. I felt like my title was "tech support/Sales". And If a Customer fat fingered a Survey it could cost you. If you were 2-3 minutes late from lunch due to line or even the bathroom. It could spell trouble. I am not sure about other locations within Asurion but it was for my side.

I met some great people and Loved many of the people I worked with.
Pros
People
TLC Operator (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, TNMay 21, 2018
Asurion is good place for work. Asurion has a great opportunity to work. Great benefits and Asurion provides many discounts programs,competition, etc. for employees.
Pros
Free lunch, ticket, game etc.
Cons
Short break for every two hours
Productive and efficent workplace for customer care represenatives
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSMay 21, 2018
Asurion is a great place to work. I loved being able to assist customers with their everyday issues. I also love being in the call center environment.
Pros
Incenatives/ bonuses
Cons
short breaks
Relaxed work atmosphere
Jewelry Claims Examiner II (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAMay 21, 2018
Excellent company to work for, geared towards the employee being in a relaxed atmosphere. A typical work day begins working at home as an claims examiner reviewing claims that have been submitted from our client data base insuring that the claims are within the contract warranty period while processing payments. I learned to to be mindful of my work place and the people that I work with on a regular basis as well as learning different programs. The management is outstanding as they are there to help you with all of your needs so that you will be successful in your position.
Productive fun place with a ping pong taBLE
Premier Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 17, 2018
Days at work depend on SLA's , new tech releases, many variables (example an ISP is down in an a particular region etc).
Continuous training on all newly released wifi devices.
Management for the most part pretty great.
Workplace cultural is relaxed sometimes to an excess.
30 seconds before next call auto's you in (if in queue)
The people are fun.
Pros
Lots of free food, give aways, promote from within
Cons
Stressful when calls are back to back or there is a resolution that requires a lengthy fix.
It was a okay work place
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Emeryville, CAMay 16, 2018
It was okay. But they were trying to merge and figure out procedures to operate by. And it was not smoothly and very understaffed. Needs to be more realistic goals or get my material to solve issues.
Great Place
Technician / Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CAMay 16, 2018
Great place to work with accessible information posted and on computer. Given goals to achieve and work with other coworkers. In all it is a comfortable place to work.
Pros
coworkers, benefits, supervisor help.
Cons
Irate customer with racial remarks.
Best Job I ever had to leave
Desktop Support Supervisor (Current Employee) –  nashvileMay 15, 2018
i had a manager that did not like me. he is forcing me out so im looking for a new job!

asurion is top notch
takes good care of thier employees
lots of travel
great expens account
Pros
best place ever!!!
Cons
clifford forbes
Stepping Stone
Advanced Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 15, 2018
This company can be used as a stepping stone or a career depending on the position. The benefits are great, the turnover is very high, and they are very demanding.
Official response from Asurion
May 21, 2018

Thanks for reaching out. We are driven by divine discontent and are innovating rapidly and solving big problems for our customers. We're sorry to hear about your experience and have alerted our leadership to your feedback.

Want to know more about Asurion?

Ask a question
Work Life Balance and Advancement
Area Sales Manager/Regional Sales Trainer (Remote) (Former Employee) –  Illinois, Michigan and IndianaMay 14, 2018
Asurion was a Remote position, and offered a reasonable Work-Life Balance. It was an opportunity that challenged you to think outside the box.
An average day was to train associates and C-Level Managers three times per day, and ensure the Territory Managers were properly merchandising. We traveled from store to store to train. We also have office days submitting reports, expenses, conducting webinars and conference calls. The workplace culture was well balanced and while we built our legacy on team work, we had to know how to work independently. The hardest part was probably often living out of a suitcase for extended period of times, but it was also fun, because it allowed you to meet people from all walk of life.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Living out of a suitcase
alot of insentives
Asurion Help Desk Support MPP & MDPP (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 13, 2018
good place to work pay is great for what you do coaches are helpful there are cooperate events you can take part in basically you get paid to deal to mainly frustrated people who have issues with there devices have a lot of patience.
Pros
good place
Cons
customers can be over the top
Fair
TECHNICAL ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Antioch, TNMay 12, 2018
They do not give chances of moving up as far as level of jobs. I believe they want you to stay in one spot which if your coming from college is cool but you want to seek more opportunities
Customer suffers
Premier Support Specialist - smart phone support (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 11, 2018
When you're let go because you spend to much time with your customer ( that is resolving thier issue and empowing them with knowledge ) and are #1 on the team, twenty overall for the provider lends to how this company does not follow thier own mantra Wich is to provide white glove service to the customer. The management is robotic at best, like a broken record with no real support system.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Mngment, bonus structure, co-workers with poor knowledge of what they are supporting
Official response from Asurion
May 21, 2018

Thanks for reaching out. We strive to know our customers and use excellence in execution to act with their best interests in mind. We're sorry to hear about your experience.

I liked working there
Phone Technician, Call center (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 10, 2018
Some of the managers for the group's are cool others are to judgemental. That's the only reason I left and would undermine what the preview coach did.
Pros
Pays well
Cons
Judgenental coach
great place to work
Sr. Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 9, 2018
Love the people we work with, have to be creative to balance work and home life, great culture and people, emphasis of coaching to behaviors, love the masters program.
Not as bad as some make it
Tech Coach (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 8, 2018
Easy to get burnt out after a while because the work is very repetitive. If you love helping others, this will be a breeze. Great pay and benefits. Very lax.
Flexible job
Repair Technician (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, OHMay 8, 2018
Good for paycheck not a forever job. Cool coworkers too management so so. Room for improvement, advancement is so so about who you know not work ethic.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Support
Great job if you like working from home
CCR (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 7, 2018
This is a great job if you enjoy working from your own home rather than going to a brick and mortar location every day. This was not for me but there are advancement opportunities and good company incentives and bonuses.
Benefits
Cons
Pay, working from home.
Busy work place with great people
Technical Consultant/Technician (Current Employee) –  Madison, TNMay 3, 2018
Overall the company is great, I go into work and never know what to expect. My team is great and getting better. I thoroughly enjoy going to work!!!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Asurion. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.8Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

25%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss