Asurion Employee Reviews

Customer Service
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeApril 4, 2018
Pay is great but, Management is very poor, great bonus but its almost impossible to get it the way the surveys that bonus is based on its not based on the employee but the company so even tho you do great if they rate the company low it messes you up.
Pros
pays
Cons
management
Good Place to Work
Associate of Technology (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 3, 2018
Asurion is an awesome place to work. I have nothing bad to say. Great culture. Great pay and benefits. If you are a competive techie you will love to work here.
great place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  MississippiApril 3, 2018
fun amazing great joyful happy i enjoy what i do and the people im around its a great place to work great career advancement and growth through out the crowd
competitive work place with nice bonus incentives
IT Technician (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 3, 2018
A typical day at work would entail signing into the computers, reading the daily emails and prioritizing today's tasks.
I learned how to be an expert customer service representative. My soft skills have been have been my strongest attribute.
The workplace culture is collaborative, competitive but not what i would call a healthy or fair competition.
The hardest part of the job is being the bearer of bad news to customers.
The most enjoyable part is assisting customers, helping them to achieve their goals. Also assisting in projects. Seeing them go from concepts to deliverable
Great benefits and work culture and coworkers but no compassion for family emergency or vacation/sick time
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 31, 2018
The job was amazing at first but as most people have stated your constantly being micromanaged and criticized for things out of your control. I had a great attendance record only time I called off was when I was in a actual CAR ACCIDENT. They still marked it on my record then they scheduled me on a off day I never agreed to and marked me as a no call no show. I definitely wouldn't recommend to work here there management is extremely shady.
Pros
Great coworkers, food trucks and bonuses
Cons
Horrible management
April 4, 2018

We’re sorry to hear about your experience. We seek the best teammates and endeavor to bring out their best. We’ve alerted our leadership to your feedback.

Fun if you enjoy talking on the phone a lot.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Russellville, AR 72801March 29, 2018
It has been many years since i worked for Asurion, they weren't even called that at the time. They were N.E.W. I doon't feel it is right for me to comment on the current company, having never worked under their management.
productive place
Technical Support Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 29, 2018
Productive and fun workplace with amazing coaches to guide you through the way. Alot of friendly people to assist sink or swim method. fun atmosphere.
Cons
some managers dont care
It was okay
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PAMarch 28, 2018
Very stressful job due to always being yelled at. But if you can manage to not let it get under your skin, then it's a fairly simple and easy job. Just read off the screen and try to help as best as you can.
March 30, 2018

Thanks for reaching out. At Asurion, we act like owners with willingness to roll up our sleeves to drive sustained results. We’re sorry to hear about your experience and have alerted our leadership to your feedback.

Customer Care Supervisor - Directv/Verizon (Current Employee) –  Garner, NCMarch 28, 2018
Asurion is a fantastic company to work. Only downside is not much room for advancement. The benefits provided are unmatched in the business and hours are fixed but generally flexible. Overall for entry level positions and work from home opportunities, this is a great match.
Customer Service Adviser (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 27, 2018
Great place to work. Great benefits. Fun and relaxed environment to work. I’ll say watch the friends you make and don’t get close to anyone especially management.
jobs
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Klamath Falls, ORMarch 27, 2018
for what was required to deal with on a daily basis the pay was low, and for what some supervisors would do to make sure numbers were good was in my opinion unfair to the employee. and they have no real advancement it was basically lateral moved but very few option for upward movement.
March 30, 2018

We’re sorry to hear about your experience. We seek the best teammates and endeavor to bring out their best through empowerment and everyday leadership. We’ve alerted our leadership to your feedback.

Pss tech.
PSS Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 22, 2018
Great job to work for, always very knowledgeable and easy to access help in training and after training. I would recommend this job for persons looking for employment, with the goal to excel and grow within a company.
productive place to work
Assistance Que (Current Employee) –  Altoona, PAMarch 20, 2018
the floor supervisors they can hire at times are extremely uneducated and even hold personal grudges instead of trying to help their "team" progress forward. the pay is very good and the upper management people are also fantastic at what they do. the healthcare benefits are terrible. the best part of them is the vision insurance cost and care
Asurion
Premier Solutions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Antioch, TNMarch 20, 2018
Working at Asurion was by far the best job I have had. The management is amazing and very helpful with employees who want to move upward within the company. The pay is excellent and the hours are flexible to fit your schedule.
Pros
good pay, free food, flexible scheduling, time off
Cons
stressful, fast paced, high call volume
Not bad
Customer Service Representative 2 (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeMarch 18, 2018
Asurion is like most call center jobs, its a fast paced environment that's ever changing. You have metrics that must be met. Normally lots of Over Time availability. Outstanding benefits. Management will support you.
Typical call-center job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 18, 2018
I have no complaint with the company itself or the management, it just wasn't the job for me. The work was what you would expect of a typical call center.
Run, run as fast as you can
Tech Coach (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 17, 2018
Very (unnecessarily) stressful work environment. If you are one minute past your break time you will be chastised. ZERO paid sick days here. If you are sick, they simply use your vacation days if you have any to cover it, otherwise you will not be paid. In fact if you are sick for more than one day you will be penalized and will be forced to have a formal meeting with your boss to discuss how you will not be sick and miss work ever again. You will then be asked to send a letter to the OM to explain what you will do to avoid becoming sick in the future. Asurion is simply an awful workplace and does NOT care about it's employees. The turnover rate here is insane. I have not even scratched the surface here...don't have the time or energy to go over how awful this place is. Just RUN away now...you were warned.
In the beginning
Tech Support Agent (Former Employee) –  NevadaMarch 16, 2018
I was very excited to work for Asurion, proceeding and excelling through the training process I felt that the company had much needed growth in a lot of areas and how they treat their employees. I decided not to follow through with the job offered and moved forward from there. Thanks anyhow
Pros
Tech campus
Cons
bad management
Productive work enivronment
CCR1 (Former Employee) –  Klamath Falls, ORMarch 16, 2018
Learned how to multitask at a semi fast paced job. Management was always available and always there to help. Hardest part of the job was sometimes understanding the customers through their accent. Also if your a type of person who cant sit down for long periods of time then this job will be difficult for you. Overall very well paying job, and great environment to work in.
Laid back and casual atmosphere
Care Solutions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Russellville, AR 72802March 15, 2018
A typical day at Asurion is what you would expect, very stressful. On a slow day you can expect to take as many as 60 calls. Each call will very, some lasting a few minutes, to those that can last over an hour. The workplace is laid back but you still have a dress code you must adhere to. There is a lot to learn, the most common thing would be how to handle customers in a stressful situation, which can also be labeled as the most difficult aspect of the job. The job can also be enjoyable. You are able to work with a variety of people.
Pros
possible bonuses, free food a few times a month, good health care
Cons
short breaks, stressful eviornment, lack of control in some high up positions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Asurion. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

2.8Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

25%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.