ASUS Employee Reviews

Long work hour, low compensation
Manager (Current Employee) –  South AmericaOctober 4, 2018
Too much work. Doesn't respect employees personal life.
Great working experience!!
Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAApril 19, 2017
I can't really complain, I was overworked, but they will do whatever they can to help you. Working with irate customers was the only real negative thing about the job. People, there are some good and some bad, but every place has it!
Pros
Promotion opportunities, they reward hard workers!
Cons
Working with irate customers, broken process, but that was in the past
ok company party's
Customer Loyalty Representative (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAMarch 30, 2017
company partys were ok. they slowly started getting worse as the years passed. i was lucky to move up in the company. but raises were not all that. bonus's were ok.
Pros
holiday parties
Cons
managment
Another Asian company
Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Hazlet, NJNovember 24, 2015
Great experience working for ASUS. Quickly left after two years of ownership transformation. Quality was not the number one focus.
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Rep/Tech (Former Employee) –  Freemont, CAFebruary 25, 2015
it was a very good experience, I provided technical support and customer service. The management is very organized and there are many opportunities for advancement within the company.
Pros
Free, lunches etc
Cons
You have job security if your premanente
Customer Loyalty Representative (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAOctober 14, 2014
Its hard to get raises and benefits.If you show your work skills, there is more growth within the company. It is somewhat political.
Pros
job stability
Cons
salary/ pay, upper management
Not Bad
Customer Loyalty Management (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAAugust 28, 2014
The hiring process is unorganized, there was no real training procedure set up. Once I got started other employees made the start very easy for me.
Great people to work with.
Tier 3 Tech Support Rep (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INJune 22, 2014
I worked in tech support for system builders, very high stressful job and learn new things everyday. I loved working there but they did not give me a raise in the 5yrs I was there, even when I was promoted to escalations tech.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Pay increases did not exist.
No fun it is all about work
Onsite Coordinator/Manager (Former Employee) –  Brooks, KYApril 30, 2014
long hours have been working from 7am to 11pm. never meet any of my Hr dpt or many of colleagues.
Benefits
Cons
Long hours, not paid well
Strong teamwork, but unrewarding
Technical Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fremont, caDecember 24, 2013
I do enjoy my job at ASUS. The coworkers and my manager have always treated me well even when the work seemed impossible at times. Keeping up with the latest products and their information is always exciting. The hardest part of my job was making sure my priorities are in check since I personally work with 3 managers/supervisors at a time. Making sure that they all aware of my work lets them know of my workload and the multiple tasks needed from them will come once notified. The portion I enjoy most is the teamwork involved with projects needed to be handled. Everyone is more than capable handling their assigned tasks in certain time frames and there is hardly any dead weight.
Pros
Amazing coworkers
Cons
General management style and workload
Electronic Repair Service
Field Service/ Special Projects Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 27, 2013
Mother board mfg repair company. Working on top technology mother boards, and business servers. Traveled much of the time dealing with customers, tasked on repairing and upgrading customer product. Working along side well skilled hard working people. The hardest part was also the most enjoyable part of this job. Working on the top motherboard technologies on a large scale, keeping up with a growing market.
Pros
great benefits, advancement opportunities, team building
Cons
some long days
Company Misrepresents its Opportunities
Sr. Subcontracts Administrator (Former Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXDecember 12, 2012
A typical workday begins at 7am and does not end until the late evening hours for salaried employees. You can expect to work 70+hrs per week.

The company does provide continuing education via on-line classes.

Management is inconsistent with regards to enforcing their policies and procedures. They are quick to terminate without cause.

If they don't level with you on what you are walking into you should walk away from this opportunity. Be leery of promises or trade offs.
Pros
will allow some work from home hours
Cons
will allow some work from home hours
Good Enivroment
Parts Puller (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 25, 2012
Co-workers easy to get along with. Climate-control warehouse
Pros
good benefits, paid time off
Cons
work schedule