AT Home Care an Abode Healthcare Company

AT Home Care an Abode Healthcare Company Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Director of Clinical Services (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VA - HospiceJune 1, 2018
I really enjoy working for AT Home Care Hospice. Wonderful team - everyone is very knowledgeable and genuinely care about taking care of the patients. Management is very understanding if you have a family emergency/sick child to tend to. Family like atmosphere.
Pros
Pay, flexibility
Cons
no 401K matching
Great place to work!
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 1, 2018
I would recommend this company to anyone. I would have the caregivers here take care of my own family if we needed it, and I think that says a lot about the quality of the employees.
Great Company!!
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 1, 2018
I truly enjoy working for AT Home Care and Hospice. Patient and family care is always a top priority and leadership is very supportive to employees. Great opportunities for advancement. Great teamwork amongst co-workers
Former RNCM
Registered Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee) –  VirginiaMarch 20, 2018
Run do not walk from this company!!! Fraudulent practices. Unfair treatment towards staff. Managers are not supportive and lack integrity. Unethical practices, no accountability!!!
Pros
Pay
Would not recommend
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJanuary 29, 2018
I was let go (2010) was not even told by my supervisor or manager, I was locked out of my device, and called a co-worker to see if she was having computer issues as well, she was not. She knew about me being fired before I knew. Very unprofessional agency.
Pros
Independence
Cons
Always being asked to do more and more
Very fast paced.
Registered Nurse, Case Manager, Home Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  Williamsburg, VADecember 22, 2016
Very fast paced learn on the go environment. Felt I was rushed into things before really learning how to perform the job.
Supportive enviroment
RNCM (Current Employee) –  Williamsburg, VANovember 19, 2016
Management is very supportive and always encourage feedback. This is a for profit healthcare company with integrity. Benefits are good and pay is comparable.
Pros
Supportive atmosphere
Cons
on call

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AT Home Care an Abode Healthcare Company. Our community is ready to answer.

AT Home Care an Abode Healthcare Company Reviews by Location