Atalian Global Services Employee Reviews

This is not the place to seek employment with.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 17, 2018
I would not recommend this company to anyone that is applying for a management position, I was an account manager for this company and only lasted A month. This company believes that a salaried position should have no down time. There was never time for family or home life. The Branch manager has poor people skills, and is demeaning toward his hourly staff. Also never wanted to repair or replace broken equipment. The pay was not bad, the benefits were terrible, and the work load was outrageous, people are not trained properly on how to clean. They are not a company that will go to bat for you! They seem to go through Account Managers very often,
I do not recommend employment with this company, for anyone that is looking for a lasting career. Be smart and keep looking.
Pros
None to list
Cons
poor benefits, long hours, poorly staffed, poor training
Bad Place to work
Janitorial (Current Employee) –  Boone County, KYJanuary 30, 2019
it isn’t enough pay at cvg location the janitors make 11$ per hour, I don’t live in Kentucky and I’m paying taxes for both states. The janitors at the airport do so much work for only 11$ which I don’t think is fair. Cleaning bodily fluids and urine from toilets and scrubbing floors,walls,seats ect is not enough with only a 50 cent raise after 90 days. The supervisors are very strict on writing people up even if you have doctors notes or it’s bad weather. Also You get no paid vacations 3 write ups are equal to a 30 day probation which you will be terminated.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Wages, no vacations, no call offs, very strict rules, too much work
Make it your last choice.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Old bridgeAugust 12, 2018
No benefits, low pay, never ending workload, nasty arrogant management and no supplies make this company an awful place to work.
Please don’t do it. You deserve better.
Pros
I’m gone.
Cons
Read review.
N/a
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCNovember 14, 2018
I enjoy talking to the people around. I love my job because I like to clean but the management need to step up on the job with staying stocked up.....
Terrible terrible terrible
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  OhioFebruary 5, 2019
I’ve literally been working here for two weeks and I’m already looking for a new job the management is terrible third shift pay same as 1rst and 2nd..
Pros
Free money because the supervisor don’t even check to see if you working
Terrible management. Lawsuit coming soon
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHFebruary 7, 2019
Management is bad. Employees and supervisors are on drugs. Embezzlement of money. Not respecting employees rights. Releasing personal information of employees to other coworkers. Misuse of company vehicle. Driving company vehicles with a license. Not paying workers their full pay. Poor leadership. No communication. Falsifying complaints and deliberately getting workers terminated over personal vendettas. Making potential employees take urine tests with no consent form infront of coworkers violating their rights. Falsifying hours worked.
Pros
Cons
The entire job.
Worst company to work for. STAY AWAY FROM ATALIAN
Mail clerk (Current Employee) –  New JerseyFebruary 8, 2019
I was insulted for no apparent reason by HR/Co-worker in front of the supervisor/worker and nothing was said. You get no vacation days. Only sick days. You work 40 hrs but get paid for 37.5. They make you work more than your position. Ex: you get hired as a mail clerk and they have you sweeping and mopping floors as if you were the cleaners that they have yet your not getting paid what they are. Supervisor tells your personal business to other coworkers which is very unprofessional. Also, my position is mail clerk but they have me working as a Security Officer. They try to be slick as if I dont know what a security officers position entails and passing it along like mail clerk. The whole agency needs to be thrown away.
Pros
Money is on point and I enjoy working with SOME of my coworkers
Cons
Benefits you cant afford, Supervisor and some workers are gossipers and unprofessional, Make you work your position and other positions, Pay too low, No vacation days at all.
Supervisor isn't worth it.. don't ever accept this position
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  OhioJanuary 8, 2019
I'm already looking for another job. Poor management.. no communication. Too many Chief's not enough Indians.. your expected to do more than needed. Always picking up others work.. low pay.. they lie to you constantly and are not trust worthy. No matter how well you do your job.. it's a complaint. Working for them but under American Modern in Amelia... Stay away.. bad news.. not worth the stress... They say family comes first but no their pocket does. And God for bud you call off work over being sick or a child...
Pros
Cons
Everything!!
Medical - office cleaning
Crew lead supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHDecember 8, 2018
I found that management is not organized at all. I received no training from management. No familiarizing me with their methods or protocol. I was put in a crew lead supervisory position, but still only being paid a cleaners wage. Management was slow to fill requests for supplies or security codes and again not knowledgeable about what and how cleaning should be done. I will never be seen in a facility that Atalian cleans. I know their standards are not up to code and I worry about the cleanliness of that facility.
Pros
Cons
No training, poor management, disorganized, treats their cleaners like low class citizens
Lack of direction from Management
NA (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 13, 2018
HORRIBLE Organization to work for. New management comes in and it's constantly reorganizing. Most employees are unhappy there now and many are leaving. Not to mention the constant loss of business as a result.
too much responsibility put on workers
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYOctober 8, 2018
The hardest part of this job was the inability to complete all tasks within the 8-hour shift.
Management put too much work responsibilities on the employee.
I felt too overwhelmed by so many tasks to perform in a regular shift.
Pros
job was located close to home
Cons
very physically demanding job
Don’t work here!
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  United StatesSeptember 16, 2018
This place is very unprofessional and don’t care about their employees your paycheck was always wrong you’re not getting the money you haves worked for . The management is terrible they make you choose between your kids and work they never have the supplies you need just don’t do it!!!
Horrible company to work for
Maintence Technician (Former Employee) –  NJOctober 18, 2018
Very disorganized company. No paid holidays, sick time, vacation until after 1 year. Health insurance worst plans ever can't afford to work there. For the 2nd to last best plans cost's you over $2,200.00 per month for family. Nothing left after insurance.
Pros
Easy going
Cons
nothing to do, was told to hide all day
They Are Biased To Everyone!!
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHOctober 1, 2018
I was the top employee there and always showed up with no problem, they sabotage their own account just so they can have work. The supervisors there are biased and don't do their job what so ever
Pros
Job is easy
Cons
If you catch on to anything that's wrong common sense wise, they let you go
Late Pay
Mail Clerk/Mail Handler (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, WVApril 9, 2018
Didn't get my W2 until Feb 25th. Had to call them to get it! They didn't have Direct deposit until 3 week before I got laid off. Terrible management. Late pay checks.
Pros
Cons
management
disorganised
Building Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Marshall UniversityApril 13, 2018
cleaning supplies and equipment are few and far between.. you may be one person working 4 buildings every night or if your lucky one large building by yourself..management is not professional and most dont know how to clean or what you go through everynight..only good thing is i am making more per paycheck than i did at walmart but then im working more hrs too...
Pros
its money its a job
Cons
everything else
Worse Health Insurance
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  St. Paris, OHJune 14, 2018
Health insurance, it's the worse ever! The affordable health Insurance that they offer doesn't even pay for Doctor visits nor prescriptions till the hugh deductible is met and the 3 other options, 1 is the same but cost more and the other 2 are good and actually help pay for doctor visits and prescriptions but is awfully expensive and definitely not affordable for what you'll make. Can't believe they would even offer this to their employees, such a hugh slap in the face to them.
Pros
Cons
Health insurance, no room to grow, they don't care about there employees nor the employees family
Not much communication
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Ashland, MAMay 11, 2018
There was little to no communication regarding position expectations, training or inter-company information. No training was given in preparation of starting position