ATC Healthcare Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Atc
LPN (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 14, 2018
FLEXIBLE, DAILY PAY, I love agency, would reccommend to anyone, loved daily pay and making my own schedule, pay was great, i have no complaints, you just have to be open to change
great
LPN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Lake Success, NYJune 20, 2018
flexible and great environment , doing many different fields like long term care and rehabilitation , school nursing , hospice care ...etc . , that help to gain more experience and have choices
Productive company
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Camden, ALMay 30, 2018
ATC was a wonderful workplace, caring coworkers, and great opportunity for myself and others according to some of my ex coworkers. I learned many new things and waiting on the opportunity to find another job like it.
Extremely flexible you work at your own pace
CNA/Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Palos Heights, ILMay 30, 2018
The job provides people with different opportunities as far a scheduling. You work which ever shift time location and days that you want there are no specifics.
Pros
Scheduling
Cons
Flixibility
I like the job place diversification
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Upper Darby, PAMay 13, 2018
I like the job place diversification.
Flexibility and challenging myself.
Covered employee deficit at locations, from, level one trauma , clinics, out patients facilities, and specialized care,
Pros
flexible schedule, established with companies and had
Cons
not enough contracts after working there for sooo many years and carryng cotracts for them
ATC hires and places you in a MA job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAMay 3, 2018
Show up at 8:00.
Learned epic software.
EKG's ,scheduling patients for next appointment .
Setting up matrix.
Calling patients for appointment reminders.
Vitals and reporting them to doctor.
getting patients ready for Doctor visits.
Pros
Weekly free lunches, free starbucks, wonderful staff
Cons
no pm shift
Worked from home
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 9, 2018
I worked from home. It allowed me the flexibility to contact candidates at any time of day. This way I could talk with applicants when they got off work not just 9-5
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
They wanted me to relocate to Charleston, Sc
Very nice people
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  MichiganMarch 28, 2018
Very awesome management, they help me and my cousin with a job when we needed it most I would recommend this job to anyone it's different locations so you don't have to stay at one place to long, it's great.
Pros
You pick your hours
don't get any help worked a lot of over time
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Midland, MIMarch 21, 2018
just not happy with the way they run there business. Not enough workers and no training at all.
They say they are helping you but don't they take there time getting back to you
Pros
set own hours
Cons
they do not care
Great Place
HHC (Current Employee) –  Midland MIMarch 8, 2018
Great Place to work, supportive staff, family atmosphere. Paid on time as long as you follow the payroll policy of handing in your time-slips. Able to work as you want and how many shifts you want. Very happy working here.
Pros
Work how often you want
out of business in Las Vegas
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 8, 2018
This was another great place to work for. A typical day was going to a clients home or staffed in a hospital. I love the balance and options we had to chose from. Also we got to give our availabilty weekly to our scheduled times we could work. Work place treated us like family. They love to laugh and care about you and what's going on in my life. Hardest part was some staff was not friendly at some units in the work setting. I just keep on smiling. I f I had any problems I would report it to my company not there conpany.
Pros
great pay, lot's of work
Don't do it.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Midland, MIFebruary 18, 2018
I only worked there a month and I had kept getting called off. The management did not have it together. They did not know where caregivers would be placed for what days and shifts, along with they do not have enough staff to provide care for all the clients. They would call and ask me to be at a location within the next hour and I lived about that long away. My child got sick and got admitted to the hospital and when I called them to tell them I could not come in for the shift they told me they did not believe me that they were sick and I was being taken off the schedule. Definitely do not reccomend anyone to work here.
Pros
Nice clients
Cons
Poor management
Good for part time employment
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCFebruary 14, 2018
I've been with this company since 2015, Ok part time work, however, when there are no more assignment they no longer need you. Not enough day time work, mostly second and and third shifts.
Terrible
Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 12, 2018
Poor management, lack of benefits, totally misreprestented the job duties and responsibilites of the job. They never are available to answer questions. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone.
Relaxed
School Nurse (Former Employee) –  Detroit MIFebruary 7, 2018
Depends greatly on what school you are sent to and what your job was, such as a one-on-one where you sit with one child and provide care that one child daily. You could also be assigned to go to different schools daily. It's a toss-up.
Pros
Not demanding
Cons
School system sucks, pay is terrible
Not all its cracked up to be
LPN (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 11, 2018
This is a Cool position if you don't require much. The position places you in a DPS school where you take care of special needs children.. Ex. (Bolus feedings, straight cathing, med pass). It pays 20 bucks an hr to start and you average about 35 hrs a week granted there is 35 hrs available ( you are not compensated for snow days, kid school breaks, half days etc.) There is no PTO being accured so you just lose pay. No sick days. If you need health insurance forget about it prices are beyond unaffordable for this position $100 a week for a single person just for medical. This job seems more compatible for an older retiree.
Pros
Weekly/daily pay if u like
Cons
Your not compensated for any day that school is out, you just lose pay, If a child gets left you have to wait until they depart for you to leave, Delivery of supplies takes an extended amount of time
Good
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA 15215December 27, 2017
Atc is a good place to work, it is a staffing company that have a lot of jobs ,the management are really effective ,and staff get paid on time without any stress.
Very Nice & Easy Going
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Elkhart, INDecember 23, 2017
Very Nice People I never had a problem if I did I will contact them and I will receive my answer back.. it wouldn’t be right away. But when I did all my questions was answered.
Cons
Office is located in a different City
productive work
Certified Medical Assistant II (Current Employee) –  ColoradoDecember 18, 2017
Love working as a CMA - also recruiting from home great place to work. The option to work from home is great. One challenge is staying focused not been distracted to home duties while working from home. Also in the filed working as a CMA usually you're pretty busy with a continued contract once the other expire
Scheduling
Medical Assistant Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 12, 2017
I worked at ATC as a coverage employee. When they needed someone to fill in they would contact me to be scheduled. It was a staffing agency so I worked at several different offices and only as a temp until their normal coverage returned to work.
Pros
scheduling
Cons
no benefits