ATC Healthcare Employee Reviews

Horrible
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 12, 2019
I had a manger who would have me work and the refuse to pay me and then when I would have gas to get to work due to not being paid I would be threaten and if I tired to work for the facility with the agency her comments would stop the job they play favoritism and only worked with one they liked
Pros
Cons
All of it
Ability for Nursing skill set enhancement.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Current Employee) –  Palos Heights, ILJanuary 8, 2019
Ability for Nurses skill set enhancement. Flexible shift and locations. Same day pay. Diligent office personnel to cover open shift. Don't like being canceled at last minute.
Pros
Daily Pay
Cons
Low pay!
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJDecember 20, 2018
None of the other players have been interested in doing their work and treatments for the position they have been in their position for a long long time.
It was decent
Staff Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Palos Heights, ILNovember 15, 2018
I have always loved flexibility. I feel that as a nurse, who is juggling family life and other responsibilities a place where you can work when you want is great.
Good environment
Agency staff nurse (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNOctober 31, 2018
Great culture and mission statement. Flexible hours and scheduling. great staff. Great independence to work at various places. understanding staff. Positive.
Pros
Indepence
Benefits
direct care
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 23, 2018
very easy you have the oob for you for most places are not on the bus lineption to make your own schedule but may get canceled it is a temp agency so expect for shifts to get cancelles howeveer you may have the option to pick up a different shift if its not to ;ate alot of traveling involved if you depend on the bus may not be the j
Pros
makes own schedule
Cons
shift may get caanceled
Next day pay is good to have fair could make changes
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Midland, MIOctober 16, 2018
Not granted opportunity to be allowed to taking an permanent position bu management signing off . After offering your services for 3yrs and was turned down opportunity to get a job in at place you were working by management at Atc about an sollar so justingly fair to your staff.
Pros
Cons
Next day pay
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 21, 2018
It started off a great company to work for, but I didn't get benefits as promised or pay raise after my 90 days. They will make promises that they can't keep, ask you to work overtime without paying you, and demand you to complete task that weren't capable of doing.
4 out of 5 stars
Agency School Nurse (Current Employee) –  1750 college drive palos heights ilSeptember 14, 2018
workplace culture very positive open and friendly. The staff listens to all concerns fights for employees always there when you may need them, encouraged to come to them with any and all concerns . Quite often activities to promote and elevate employees who do outstanding work.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
short breaks
Great Travel Company
Travel Psych Nurse (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VASeptember 1, 2018
I have worked for several travel companies and this so far is the best company in the Va Beach area. Jewel is great with pay and benefits. Future contracts are difficult for them to keep up with, but great otherwise.

Want to know more about ATC Healthcare?

Ask a question
good pay
friendly people
paid weekly
learn to be diverse
have enjoyed working for this company very much
Atc
LPN Charge Nurse/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Milledgeville, GAAugust 27, 2018
They helped me get placed in ltc facility in supervisory position full time. They are an excellent co. And they offer flexible scheduling, direct deposit and health coverages
Pros
Flexible, Good pay daily
Cons
Must be quick learner and travel
Worked with really fun people
Health Information Technician (Current Employee) –  Mansfield Correctional, Mansfield OhioAugust 22, 2018
ATC needs to offer sick leave, vacation days, better pay and benefits that are affordable to their employees. When you have to take a day off you have to make up your hours. So if you had to take Friday off you would work 10 hour days to make up for Friday. You don't get paid holiday pay either you have to make up for those days.
Pros
Work at the Prison
Cons
no benefits, vacation days, low pay
Poor communication/management for PRN
PRN (Former Employee) –  GAAugust 17, 2018
Recruiter could call me and give me a 1 or 2 day notice to do orientation at a facility, in which I could not take off from my full time job to make it. They sent me to one facility that I was going to work PRN but ATC told them I was there for the full-time position. They did not care about the employees, just were they could stick someone.
Cons
everything
LPN (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 14, 2018
FLEXIBLE, DAILY PAY, I love agency, would reccommend to anyone, loved daily pay and making my own schedule, pay was great, i have no complaints, you just have to be open to change
great
LPN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Lake Success, NYJune 20, 2018
flexible and great environment , doing many different fields like long term care and rehabilitation , school nursing , hospice care ...etc . , that help to gain more experience and have choices
atc home care
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Midland, MIJune 13, 2018
ATC is a very good company to work for. They send out jobs on a regular basis. they actually try to keep all of us busy. good company to work for, also temp job
Pros
pick your own hours
Cons
no breaks
Productive company
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Camden, ALMay 30, 2018
ATC was a wonderful workplace, caring coworkers, and great opportunity for myself and others according to some of my ex coworkers. I learned many new things and waiting on the opportunity to find another job like it.
Extremely flexible you work at your own pace
CNA/Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Palos Heights, ILMay 30, 2018
The job provides people with different opportunities as far a scheduling. You work which ever shift time location and days that you want there are no specifics.
Pros
Scheduling
Cons
Flixibility
I like the job place diversification
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Upper Darby, PAMay 13, 2018
I like the job place diversification.
Flexibility and challenging myself.
Covered employee deficit at locations, from, level one trauma , clinics, out patients facilities, and specialized care,
Pros
flexible schedule, established with companies and had
Cons
not enough contracts after working there for sooo many years and carryng cotracts for them

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATC Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.