ATC Healthcare Employee Reviews

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 21, 2018
It started off a great company to work for, but I didn't get benefits as promised or pay raise after my 90 days. They will make promises that they can't keep, ask you to work overtime without paying you, and demand you to complete task that weren't capable of doing.
4 out of 5 stars
Agency School Nurse (Current Employee) –  1750 college drive palos heights ilSeptember 14, 2018
workplace culture very positive open and friendly. The staff listens to all concerns fights for employees always there when you may need them, encouraged to come to them with any and all concerns . Quite often activities to promote and elevate employees who do outstanding work.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
short breaks
Great Travel Company
Travel Psych Nurse (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VASeptember 1, 2018
I have worked for several travel companies and this so far is the best company in the Va Beach area. Jewel is great with pay and benefits. Future contracts are difficult for them to keep up with, but great otherwise.
agency
good pay
friendly people
paid weekly
learn to be diverse
have enjoyed working for this company very much
Atc
LPN Charge Nurse/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Milledgeville, GAAugust 27, 2018
They helped me get placed in ltc facility in supervisory position full time. They are an excellent co. And they offer flexible scheduling, direct deposit and health coverages
Pros
Flexible, Good pay daily
Cons
Must be quick learner and travel
Worked with really fun people
Health Information Technician (Current Employee) –  Mansfield Correctional, Mansfield OhioAugust 22, 2018
ATC needs to offer sick leave, vacation days, better pay and benefits that are affordable to their employees. When you have to take a day off you have to make up your hours. So if you had to take Friday off you would work 10 hour days to make up for Friday. You don't get paid holiday pay either you have to make up for those days.
Pros
Work at the Prison
Cons
no benefits, vacation days, low pay
Poor communication/management for PRN
PRN (Former Employee) –  GAAugust 17, 2018
Recruiter could call me and give me a 1 or 2 day notice to do orientation at a facility, in which I could not take off from my full time job to make it. They sent me to one facility that I was going to work PRN but ATC told them I was there for the full-time position. They did not care about the employees, just were they could stick someone.
Cons
everything
LPN (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 14, 2018
FLEXIBLE, DAILY PAY, I love agency, would reccommend to anyone, loved daily pay and making my own schedule, pay was great, i have no complaints, you just have to be open to change
great
LPN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Lake Success, NYJune 20, 2018
flexible and great environment , doing many different fields like long term care and rehabilitation , school nursing , hospice care ...etc . , that help to gain more experience and have choices
atc home care
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Midland, MIJune 13, 2018
ATC is a very good company to work for. They send out jobs on a regular basis. they actually try to keep all of us busy. good company to work for, also temp job
Pros
pick your own hours
Cons
no breaks
Productive company
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Camden, ALMay 30, 2018
ATC was a wonderful workplace, caring coworkers, and great opportunity for myself and others according to some of my ex coworkers. I learned many new things and waiting on the opportunity to find another job like it.
Extremely flexible you work at your own pace
CNA/Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Palos Heights, ILMay 30, 2018
The job provides people with different opportunities as far a scheduling. You work which ever shift time location and days that you want there are no specifics.
Pros
Scheduling
Cons
Flixibility
I like the job place diversification
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Upper Darby, PAMay 13, 2018
I like the job place diversification.
Flexibility and challenging myself.
Covered employee deficit at locations, from, level one trauma , clinics, out patients facilities, and specialized care,
Pros
flexible schedule, established with companies and had
Cons
not enough contracts after working there for sooo many years and carryng cotracts for them
ATC hires and places you in a MA job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAMay 3, 2018
Show up at 8:00.
Learned epic software.
EKG's ,scheduling patients for next appointment .
Setting up matrix.
Calling patients for appointment reminders.
Vitals and reporting them to doctor.
getting patients ready for Doctor visits.
Pros
Weekly free lunches, free starbucks, wonderful staff
Cons
no pm shift
Worked from home
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 9, 2018
I worked from home. It allowed me the flexibility to contact candidates at any time of day. This way I could talk with applicants when they got off work not just 9-5
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
They wanted me to relocate to Charleston, Sc
Very nice people
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  MichiganMarch 28, 2018
Very awesome management, they help me and my cousin with a job when we needed it most I would recommend this job to anyone it's different locations so you don't have to stay at one place to long, it's great.
Pros
You pick your hours
don't get any help worked a lot of over time
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Midland, MIMarch 21, 2018
just not happy with the way they run there business. Not enough workers and no training at all.
They say they are helping you but don't they take there time getting back to you
Pros
set own hours
Cons
they do not care
Great Place
HHC (Current Employee) –  Midland MIMarch 8, 2018
Great Place to work, supportive staff, family atmosphere. Paid on time as long as you follow the payroll policy of handing in your time-slips. Able to work as you want and how many shifts you want. Very happy working here.
Pros
Work how often you want
out of business in Las Vegas
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 8, 2018
This was another great place to work for. A typical day was going to a clients home or staffed in a hospital. I love the balance and options we had to chose from. Also we got to give our availabilty weekly to our scheduled times we could work. Work place treated us like family. They love to laugh and care about you and what's going on in my life. Hardest part was some staff was not friendly at some units in the work setting. I just keep on smiling. I f I had any problems I would report it to my company not there conpany.
Pros
great pay, lot's of work
Don't do it.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Midland, MIFebruary 18, 2018
I only worked there a month and I had kept getting called off. The management did not have it together. They did not know where caregivers would be placed for what days and shifts, along with they do not have enough staff to provide care for all the clients. They would call and ask me to be at a location within the next hour and I lived about that long away. My child got sick and got admitted to the hospital and when I called them to tell them I could not come in for the shift they told me they did not believe me that they were sick and I was being taken off the schedule. Definitely do not reccomend anyone to work here.
Pros
Nice clients
Cons
Poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATC Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about