ATC Healthcare Employee Reviews

Worked from home
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 9, 2018
I worked from home. It allowed me the flexibility to contact candidates at any time of day. This way I could talk with applicants when they got off work not just 9-5
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
They wanted me to relocate to Charleston, Sc
Very nice people
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  MichiganMarch 28, 2018
Very awesome management, they help me and my cousin with a job when we needed it most I would recommend this job to anyone it's different locations so you don't have to stay at one place to long, it's great.
Pros
You pick your hours
don't get any help worked a lot of over time
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Midland, MIMarch 21, 2018
just not happy with the way they run there business. Not enough workers and no training at all.
They say they are helping you but don't they take there time getting back to you
Pros
set own hours
Cons
they do not care
Great Place
HHC (Current Employee) –  Midland MIMarch 8, 2018
Great Place to work, supportive staff, family atmosphere. Paid on time as long as you follow the payroll policy of handing in your time-slips. Able to work as you want and how many shifts you want. Very happy working here.
Pros
Work how often you want
out of business in Las Vegas
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 8, 2018
This was another great place to work for. A typical day was going to a clients home or staffed in a hospital. I love the balance and options we had to chose from. Also we got to give our availabilty weekly to our scheduled times we could work. Work place treated us like family. They love to laugh and care about you and what's going on in my life. Hardest part was some staff was not friendly at some units in the work setting. I just keep on smiling. I f I had any problems I would report it to my company not there conpany.
Pros
great pay, lot's of work
Don't do it.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Midland, MIFebruary 18, 2018
I only worked there a month and I had kept getting called off. The management did not have it together. They did not know where caregivers would be placed for what days and shifts, along with they do not have enough staff to provide care for all the clients. They would call and ask me to be at a location within the next hour and I lived about that long away. My child got sick and got admitted to the hospital and when I called them to tell them I could not come in for the shift they told me they did not believe me that they were sick and I was being taken off the schedule. Definitely do not reccomend anyone to work here.
Pros
Nice clients
Cons
Poor management
Terrible
Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 12, 2018
Poor management, lack of benefits, totally misreprestented the job duties and responsibilites of the job. They never are available to answer questions. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone.
Relaxed
School Nurse (Former Employee) –  Detroit MIFebruary 7, 2018
Depends greatly on what school you are sent to and what your job was, such as a one-on-one where you sit with one child and provide care that one child daily. You could also be assigned to go to different schools daily. It's a toss-up.
Pros
Not demanding
Cons
School system sucks, pay is terrible
Not all its cracked up to be
LPN (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 11, 2018
This is a Cool position if you don't require much. The position places you in a DPS school where you take care of special needs children.. Ex. (Bolus feedings, straight cathing, med pass). It pays 20 bucks an hr to start and you average about 35 hrs a week granted there is 35 hrs available ( you are not compensated for snow days, kid school breaks, half days etc.) There is no PTO being accured so you just lose pay. No sick days. If you need health insurance forget about it prices are beyond unaffordable for this position $100 a week for a single person just for medical. This job seems more compatible for an older retiree.
Pros
Weekly/daily pay if u like
Cons
Your not compensated for any day that school is out, you just lose pay, If a child gets left you have to wait until they depart for you to leave, Delivery of supplies takes an extended amount of time
Good
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA 15215December 27, 2017
Atc is a good place to work, it is a staffing company that have a lot of jobs ,the management are really effective ,and staff get paid on time without any stress.
Very Nice & Easy Going
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Elkhart, INDecember 23, 2017
Very Nice People I never had a problem if I did I will contact them and I will receive my answer back.. it wouldn’t be right away. But when I did all my questions was answered.
Cons
Office is located in a different City
productive work
Certified Medical Assistant II (Current Employee) –  ColoradoDecember 18, 2017
Love working as a CMA - also recruiting from home great place to work. The option to work from home is great. One challenge is staying focused not been distracted to home duties while working from home. Also in the filed working as a CMA usually you're pretty busy with a continued contract once the other expire
Scheduling
Medical Assistant Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 12, 2017
I worked at ATC as a coverage employee. When they needed someone to fill in they would contact me to be scheduled. It was a staffing agency so I worked at several different offices and only as a temp until their normal coverage returned to work.
Pros
scheduling
Cons
no benefits
great people to work for.
Supervisor at ATC (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 12, 2017
This was a staffing agency. I worked for Rebound Mental Health Center. I enjoyed this job. This staff got along very well. I enjoyed the interaction with the patients.
not consistent
LPN (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 6, 2017
not much work available management and staffing are easy to communicate with they are caring and tries to get you shifts the hardest part of this job is consistency
one man operation
Executive Director / Owner (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CANovember 28, 2017
Supplemental medical staffing business is hard in CA. So has to close down after 3 years of trying. Good support from the head office but lack of applicants / rate incompatibility makes hard to recruit
Okay for in a pinch employment
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  FMC/state prisonsNovember 27, 2017
Only two bad locations sent to one being FMC, super over worked, and super under paid. State workers make more in wages, get way,way more benefits, and pay raises. I never missed a day in 16 months and got not a single pay raise. The company needs to pay RNs more/better wages as what they are paying now is less than state workers wages, and the only benefits are you get a paycheck period from ATC.
Pros
no mandation
Cons
lousy wages and often treated poorly at job sites.
Face paced
Medication LPN (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GANovember 22, 2017
Working with the geriatric population and managing certified nursing assistants with patient care. Medication nurse for at least 32 patient case load. Very stressful.
Great Place to work
SQL Server DBA (Current Employee) –  Upper Marlboro, MDNovember 9, 2017
Awesome working environment. Everyone loves and respects each other. Team work prevails in all we do. Great place to work. Great managers. Very flexible schedule.
Pros
Love the Management team
Cons
N/a
this was a temp job
LPN (Former Employee) –  Ayer, MANovember 8, 2017
Although this was a temp job, I was hired specifically to work at FMC Deven's, a Federal Prison , Medical Center. At first I was fearful, however, I enjoyed the fast pace. I like being busy all the time. I worked 2 16 hour shifts every sat and sun 32 hours and paid for 40 . 5 am to 9 pm , With 5 days off. I enjoyed the hospital like atmosphere - wound care, treatments, IV therapies, Responding to emergencies, I did perform CPR on prisoners.
Pros
hours vs days off, work
Cons
16 hour shifts and temp position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATC Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.