ATCO Structures and Logistics Employee Reviews

Fast paced assembly and production
Construction Assembly Fab (Former Employee) –  Pocatello, IDJune 22, 2019
Team leads were communicating well for assigned duties and responsibilities for each shift, fair and concise when it came to safety standards and expextations
Pros
coffee, stretches in a.m. and after breaks to stay limber
Cons
short break
Atco sucks
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Diboll, TXJune 4, 2019
Atco are fakes! Non trust worthy. Lie about job opportunity! Don’t care about the employee! I would not go back if they bagged me! The new operation manager was a bull shh er!
Atco
US Regional Manager Sales (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 21, 2019
ATCO global has a fantastic culture and would be a great company to work for. ATCO has locations all over Canada, Australia, several in the US, and recently in Mexico.
Productive fast paced can be stressful
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Diboll, TXMay 19, 2019
It is fast paced working environment it does also come with stress. It does sometimes make having family time kind of hard when you end up working for 12-14hrs. There are some managers that need to be watched closer and trained better. Other than that Atco is a good place to work.
Pros
Good money and benefits
Cons
The days working 12-14hrs. Not much family time.
it was crazy
PLUMBER (Former Employee) –  Diboll, TXMarch 24, 2019
Granted the work wasnt hard but the long work weeks with no days off if the company is busy enough i remember working there and had 3months with not time off with 12 hour shift every day.
Pros
pay
Cons
no rest
It was a great Oilfeild lodge in North Dakatota during the bakken boom
Supply, Service and Logistics Attendant (Former Employee) –  Williston, NDMay 7, 2018
Get up every day for a 10-12 hour shift for a month straight, then be off of work for 2 weeks. I learned how to live on my own and also a lot of about food and the oil patch. Management was perfect and every department played its part so the oilfield works were happy staying at the lodge. Work place culture was simple and felt like home. Since, we lived at the lodge during the one month on the place and people felt like home, filled with friend's and family. The hardest part is being away from home and family for a month at a time. The best part was I learned how to be off out of my parents house, learned to be a man, and free food and housing, along with overtime was nice.
Pros
Overtime, free food, free housing.
Cons
After the oil feild collapsed the place closed down and was relocated
Kitchen
Kitchen support staff (Former Employee) –  Williston, NDOctober 15, 2017
I enjoyed working with the kitchen staff. The atmosphere was friendly and the long hours we spent were made enjoyable because of the attitude of my coworkers.
fun place
Plumber (Former Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXAugust 1, 2017
the people were great pay was good they treated you like family all the bosses were very helpful took time to explain things thoroughly very quick to give bounces
Pros
good place
Cons
they shut down
plumber
Plumber (Former Employee) –  Diboll, TXJuly 16, 2017
safety is a big issue at the plant all safety concerns need to be taken into consideration. pay rate need to be better considered the type of job. other than that a good place to work.
Productive and good environment
Relief Head Camp Attendant (Former Employee) –  ATCO Structures and LogisticsJune 14, 2017
This company makes each and every employee feel valued, and we love it! They show genuine and authentic appreciation for the work we do and the effort we put in.
Pros
free accomodation, foods
good benefits
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  ATCO structures and logisticsJune 1, 2017
layoffs, fast paced works, multi-cultured work place, more safety programs should be inforce cause of tight deadlines of job contracts. right training for right job
awesome coworkers
Camp Attendant (Former Employee) –  KansasMay 8, 2017
loved the morning tool box meetings, learned about safety and team work!
in the 2 1/2 years i was there we had 4 camp managers!! - different work styles with each and every one of them.

the hardest part of the day when when we were short staff and we would have to clean over 60 rooms with 10-15 check outs included.

the most enjoyable part... was the morning took box meetings!
Pros
big db beds were comfy in the camp
Cons
understaffed to often/ never give a raise in your paycheck ever!
Great Career Employer
HSE Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sulphur, LANovember 8, 2016
Professional upper management that support their field managers. Support professional growth in their employees while providing financial assistance for development. Very family orientated environment. The company puts trust in their leads to make decisions on their own. I would be more than happy to retire with ATCO, given the opportunity.
Uncertain work future
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXAugust 24, 2016
ATCO is too tied to the oil industry: consequently, I have been through 1 layoff and 1 plant closing. Employees of ATCO Wichita Falls were in constant fear for their jobs, simply because management would not invest in them, even to the point of leaving a workforce without on-site plant management.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
uncertain employment future
general lobor
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Sulphur, LAMay 4, 2016
it was ok. could be more flexible. needed more leadership and employee could use more team work. and less cell phone usage out on the site.
terrible
Shipping/Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXJanuary 27, 2016
location coming in FTL, LTL, and FedEx Ground/UPS ground packages.
• All project materials were labeled and segregated for that job number and only distributed as needed.
Atco was fantastic!!
Head Security for a 200 (Former Employee) –  Williston, NDOctober 12, 2015
They were just awesome.Everything was wonderful and taken care of. I wish I could work for them again!! Benefits were great and pay was great !
Pros
everything
Cons
being laid off
Productive workplace that is very focused and greatly concerned with safety
Plumbing Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Pocatello, IDMay 11, 2015
ATCO Structures & Logistics is a great place to work if you like working with your hands or fancy yourself a carpenter. Prior experience is probably favored the same as anywhere else, but it is not necessary. I started working there with no carpentry experience and left with experience in areas such as: framing floors and walls, laying carpet and tile, plumbing, and all kinds of finish work. It was a very good experience and I learned a lot.
Pros
Good bosses, and the occanssional free lunch.
Cons
Not the best benefits, and frequent layoffs.
Not a pleasant nor trusting work environment
Fleet Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bluegrass officeMarch 2, 2015
They don't give you the support or tools to help you succeed. It is a sink or swim attitude.

No one wants to help anyone. It is all about the me not the team or what is good for the company.
Poor management
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Pocatello, IDDecember 1, 2014
Opportunities for advancement were limited to individuals in a clique or friends of those in management. It was not based on merit. There was a poor regard for safety. For example, an employee by-passed a safety device and was seriously injured. He was then promoted to Lead. Employees in the clique were more interested in maintaining their position and getting promoted than producing a quality product.
Cons
employees are not treated with dignity and respect