Atento Employee Reviews

La campaña de BBVA Compass es la mejor
Servicio al Cliente para BBVA Compass (Current Employee) –  Caguas, PRDecember 6, 2018
Mejor paga, compensaciones, buena administración El empleo es para un persona que le apasione el servicio al cliente y que tenga actitud muy positiva. De lo contrario, es un ambiente un poco estresante, pues hay un alto volumen de llamadas y constante monitoreo.
Pros
Salario, compensaciones, ambiente limpio y organizado
Cons
Poca oportunidad de crecimiento, trabajo estresante, solamente tiempo completo
Ambiente tranquilo
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Caguas, PROctober 22, 2018
Centro de llamadas donde estaban establecida d iferentes compañías. Trabaje para esplazados por ley 7 y para el plan medico Triple s en el area de servicio al cliente y servicioa al proveesor. Entrada de datos en sistema sobre las llamadas recibidas.
Pros
Full time
Cons
Habia que pedir permiso para ir al baño y esperar si había ya alguien afuera
poor place of employment
Apple Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 21, 2018
this isn’t a job i would recommend for others to join. They are very unorganized, very poor communication, and it seems as everyone does what they please. If you’re in NEED of a job paying 9-12$ (pay rate varies through training and programs) can work early mornings or late nights Go for it. Honestly though it’s not worth the head ache there are plenty of other great establishments that have their things together.
Pros
pay
Cons
everything other than pay
tmobile products
Customer Care T-Mobile Puerto Rico (Current Employee) –  Caguas Puerto RicoAugust 21, 2018
Typical day at work is very challenge there's a lot of incoming calls of clients of T-mobile. Our goals is to have a good customer care and to help customers with any issues that they can have with their bill or with their service. Furthermore we also try to tell and sell to the clients the new products and new phones that are in T-mobile. We provide an excellent customer service to our clients.
Cons
15 min of break everyday
If you like working for uneducated management, this is for you.
Supervisor, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXOctober 17, 2018
Major compadrismo in effect. If you don't kiss behinds, you don't advance. Very unprofessional management in the sense that they do cross boundaries of morality. No sense of direction whatsoever.
Pros
You can date anybody
Cons
Dead end job
Empresa dedicada al servicio de atención al cliente.
EJECUTIVO ATENCION AL CLIENTE Atención al cliente (Former Employee) –  EJECUTIVO ATENCION AL CLIENTE Atención al clienteNovember 8, 2018
Empresa responsable y ordenada. Cumple con sus proyectos. Capacita a sus colaboradores para mejor servicio al cliente.
Pros
Siempre está en constante capacitación.
Cons
Escuchar más a sus colaboradores.
Fun place to work. Great people and location.
Quality Assurance specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 10, 2018
Always some new every day. We had different customers and services. Upsell new produces when necessary. Agent were able to interact when the management.
Pros
Lunches were to short.
Cons
Healthcare catered to everyones needs.
Atento is The Best
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoOctober 13, 2018
Great working environment. Diversity of people at work and cuatomers from different states. It was a great learning experience. If it wasnt because the hurricane that led us to split I would still be there.
Pros
Paid time off
Excellent company
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Brazil, INOctober 26, 2018
I worked 3 years neat company and I very much enjoyed working with people la is flexible many professionals and of course a lot of work relaxed atmosphere I am happy to have participated in the staff of this company
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
overtime
good hours but customers frequently have a bad attitude
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXJuly 13, 2018
I enjoyed most of my coworkers but did not enjoy the fact that there wasn't enough seating therefore affecting my lunch time. People would steal my seat regardless if i left my things on the desk. The manager i was assigned to was poor at providing a positive environment
it was a stressful job but the work environment was nice.
Teleoperador (Former Employee) –  Caguas Municipio, PRSeptember 6, 2018
it was stressful job. had to multitask a lot . the managers were helpful at time. the work environment was good, it helped with the calls. the payment was not enough with the daily task that we were meant to do.
Pros
emplyees
Cons
daily task
Working at ATENTO
Travel Agent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 26, 2018
During my time at ATENTO there were times i really questioned the business as a whole. Management was very disorganized, there was lots of favoritism, and there were way too many instances where boundaries were crossed.
Pros
Pay, bonuses, schedule
Cons
Work environment
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 28, 2018
My typical day at work is when I come in id like to not have any issues logging into my computer due to the systems not working properly. I dislike having to deal with clients that are not satisfied with our product and having to deal with ignorant people at work that they hire. When I first got hired on this company offered so many opportunities and offered advancement positions I ended up finding that out about my second year at this company. I feel like the hardest part of my job is dealing with customers who do not appreciate what we do for them also just completely unsatisfactory the campaign that I currently work for.
Benefits
Cons
Horrible overall moral, no retirement plan
Good call center for first timers
Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXNovember 7, 2018
Good place to keep you busy and earn easy money. Supervisors and management were nice down-to- earth people. Building of data entry skills to transfer to another job.
Pros
Relaxed management
Cons
8 hours sitting down
Una buena oportunidad para tener experiencia de atención a clientes
Atención al Cliente y Ventas (Former Employee) –  Atención al clienteMay 19, 2018
• Atención vía telefónica de las consultas y reclamos del cliente referente a las facturaciones y bonificaciones de su servicio.
• Gestionar el desembolso de bonificaciones y reembolsos en las facturaciones de los clientes.
• Ventas de equipos celulares, planes, línea nueva, cambio de equipo, rectificación de plan, entre otros productos.
• Manejo de la Cartera de clientes de la telefonía para la captación.

Logros:
• Bonos trimestrales: Se alcanzó la meta durante las campañas consecutivas en las que participe.
Pros
Seguro médico
Cons
Sueldo bajo
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Pharr, TX 78577September 2, 2018
Great environment. Great place to start your call center experience. You will learn alot from training staff and floor walkers. You can start at this location and eventually move on.
Pros
1 hour lunches
Cons
Back to back calls
Fun place to work at and really nice environment.
Teleoperador (Former Employee) –  Caguas Municipio, PRSeptember 27, 2018
It is a Fun place to work at and you find yourself in a really nice environment. Focused in reaching goals to provide the best costumer service and experience.
stressful
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXOctober 19, 2018
Managers do not respect workers.. they dont care for a fair environment for their workers.. no one to really help if you have questioned or problems with customers calling.
Review
Sales Chat (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 22, 2018
The job position was not bad at all, you got trained to do what you were hired to do. Management is very bad and I would not recommend this place to anyone at all. There is no opportunity for advancement and they like to play favorites. The people that they hired made for a good time, but it was all play no work. When people were not performing, there was no discipline unless they did not like you. The supervisors did little to no work with the agents and would care even less about the customers.
Pros
You job was secure it they like you enough
Cons
All of the above
Na
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXSeptember 26, 2018
No comment....
Met allot of interesting people but would not go back to working in that environment. Nothing but gossip and won't go up unless you know someone in the upper management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atento. Our community is ready to answer.

56.5K