ath Power Consulting

Working at ath Power Consulting: 8 Reviews

United States8 reviews

work from home allways challenging

Worked with Ath Power as a remote employee for 10 years was promoted internally . Was given the tools to complete tasks. Very little contact with employees not related by program. You can have a quite flexible schedule but be prepared to work 7 days a week. Hardest part is recruiting Independent contractors

Pros

work from home flexible hours

Cons

7 days a week requires constant attention to detail

What is the best part of working at the company?Remote work.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Horrible managers. Unhelpful, unintelligent, demanding, and inconsiderate.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Cold, uncaring, unhelpful.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Boring, unchallenging.

ath Power Consulting insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Great Part Time

I worked as Quality Control. it was not challenging but you had to make sure you paid attention to what you were doing. LOVE the CRO and my Executive consultant that I reported to.

Pros

Simple, It is what you make it, fair pay

Cons

attention to detail can make or break

they are one 9f the top mystery shopping job providers in the industry.

They offer the most money for their jobs by far. They have jobs available pretty much anywahere you are located and it's easy to sign up for and get assigned these jobs as long as your entire extended profile is filled out and you meet a few small qualifications. They are easy to get a hold of or respond fast when you need help or you need to reschedule a shop. Very helpful. Youpaid a month after you prtforn

Pros

Offer the most money for their jobs, goof job availability

Cons

Get paid a full month after you perform your shop.

The company does not care about the well being of their employees

The company does not value the core people that keep the business running on the day-to-day. I was grateful to have a job from which I worked from home. However, the company did not offer benefits or any type of helpful retirement plan. They will work you to the ground and give constant negative feedback. I worked for this company from 2006 to 2018 and I was laid-off on a group conference call with several other people on the line. The lay-off was immediate with little information or feedback, other than the company is going through changes. I am a mother that has a daughter to care for and there was no heads up, at all that I would be without a job on a Monday morning. My email was taken from me within minutes and my job with the company was terminated. I do not recommend working for this company. Because it is run by a group of people that do not care for each other, everyone is trying to cover their backs and keep their j job on a daily basis. I would say that all employees feel the same. I am happy to be moving on. I feel that it is a blessing.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

No communication, poor benefits, management that does not respect their core employees or their well-being.

I loved this job, everyday there were goals set by my manager

Everyday i will first check my emails and response to them. Find out what needed to be done for the day and get started targeting the locations that need pronto attention. Direct my co workers and give the assignment to make sure that by the end of the day all locations were taken care of Answer phone calls, emails, and read proof shoppers reports.Send out bulk emails to get new shoppers especially in tuff areas. Talk and persuade shopper on doing the shops on time and summit them on time as well.

Pros

I love talking to people, you get to establish a friend ship with them

Cons

it was stressfull at time. I will work at homemake to make sure goals were mad

quick and easy money

If you are willing to drive around and you are self-motivated this company is for you. The paperwork is a little bit heavy plus you need to pay attention to details.

Work from home opportunity

There is an opportunity to work from home. You must be able to manage your work and personal life to be successful. I ti important to be open about what is expected of you.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Stressful culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ath Power Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about ath Power Consulting in popular locations

• ath Power Consulting
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?