Athenex Employee Reviews

2.3
Ratings breakdown
Most unprofessional and child like operation
Employee (Former Employee) –  Clearence NYAugust 15, 2018
This place with HR and manager are low and sickening with their practices. Terrible in processes and absolutely no respect or integrity in dealing with people. Stay away from this joke of a company.
Poor Management and morale, great co-workers
Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYDecember 6, 2017
From the outside Athenex appeared to be a great opportunity. Upon employment with the company it was different. Very unorganized and poor communication on management's part. Poor training program, very high expectations without time given to learn/advance. Positions are not secure for new employees. Very dissatisfied with my experience with the company's upper management. I was treated very poorly and had to deal with Supervisor's constant attitude, no encouragement or recognition when tasks were performed correct and efficient. Very stressful environment. Imagine going to work thinking what you are doing is never good enough. I have to compliment the employees though, they are very welcoming and ready to help when they can, no complaints there.
Pros
Company lunches and events, complimentary beverages, great co-workers
Cons
Poor morale, poor management, poor training program, poor communication or problem solving plans.
New to organization
Executive Director (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 19, 2017
I do not have much experience with leadership, just joined organization one month ago. I do see this as a growing opportunity with future biotech launches.
Pros
Experienced Individuals
Cons
Small organization with minimal infrastructure

Want to know more about Athenex?

Ask a question