Atkinson-Baker, Inc Employee Review

View all Atkinson-Baker, Inc reviews

Please check out Glassdoor to see real reviews for this Company
Anonymouis (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAMay 21, 2015
This is run by Scientologist, they do not give credits to people with a degree. They will promote you if you are a member or a favorite. Only apply if you are in need of job experience and money. This company's turn over is one of the worst out there. Apply at your own risk.
Pros
Free Parking and its in Glendale
Cons
Low Pay, 401 is just like savings account, no sick leave. 2 weeks PTO a year for full time.

Other Atkinson-Baker, Inc Employee Reviews

Most of the people were not as friendly
Transcript Quality Control/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAAugust 8, 2019
Maybe it wasn't the company but the department I got myself into. Like everytime I would get to talk to someone and tell them that I am a Transcript Quality Control/Inspector their usual reaction would be to say: The Brainy ones! And then they would follow up with The Graveyard area because our department was too quiet as everybody was focused on finding the errors in the depositions assigned for the day. The only times you see people is when you go to the restroom and during lunchbreaks.
Horrible
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAFebruary 2, 2019
would never recommend this place to anyone. Low pay and overworks their employees. They trick you by offering you the position right there and then but the stress and job satisfaction is not worth is.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atkinson-Baker, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Atkinson-Baker, Inc Reviews by Location