Atkinson-Baker, Inc Employee Review

View all Atkinson-Baker, Inc reviews

As a court reporter, one is free to set work parameters as long as one maintains high quality of work. Their reporters' rates are comparable in LA.
Deposition Court Reporter (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAOctober 17, 2017
At ABI there is a high volume of work. My supervisors were very helpful and understanding. There is some pressure to accept assignments you don't want, but being flexible is important in order to keep a good rapport with all personnel as well as clients. I enjoyed the work and feel that I was a valued person in the team.
Pros
Lots of work available for freelancers.
Cons
A lot of driving, pressure to take unwanted assignments

Other Atkinson-Baker, Inc Employee Reviews

Most of the people were not as friendly
Transcript Quality Control/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAAugust 8, 2019
Maybe it wasn't the company but the department I got myself into. Like everytime I would get to talk to someone and tell them that I am a Transcript Quality Control/Inspector their usual reaction would be to say: The Brainy ones! And then they would follow up with The Graveyard area because our department was too quiet as everybody was focused on finding the errors in the depositions assigned for the day. The only times you see people is when you go to the restroom and during lunchbreaks.
Horrible
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAFebruary 2, 2019
would never recommend this place to anyone. Low pay and overworks their employees. They trick you by offering you the position right there and then but the stress and job satisfaction is not worth is.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atkinson-Baker, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Atkinson-Baker, Inc Reviews by Location