Atkinson-Baker, Inc Employee Review

View all Atkinson-Baker, Inc reviews

Constantly a productive day in the office
Reporter Administration Manager (Current Employee) –  Glendale, CAAugust 28, 2012
I hold a unique position at Atkinson-Baker Court Reporters. I recruit and reprimand freelance court reporters who join our company. No one else is trained to do my job. My co-workers and I all respect each other. They are all easy to get along with in and outside of work. The hardest part of my job is having to let go of one of my co-workers. You never know what their reaction would be after being told that they are let go. I love talking to court reporters. Since they spend their day recording legal proceedings, they get to unwind and talk freely to me.

Other Atkinson-Baker, Inc Employee Reviews

Most of the people were not as friendly
Transcript Quality Control/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAAugust 8, 2019
Maybe it wasn't the company but the department I got myself into. Like everytime I would get to talk to someone and tell them that I am a Transcript Quality Control/Inspector their usual reaction would be to say: The Brainy ones! And then they would follow up with The Graveyard area because our department was too quiet as everybody was focused on finding the errors in the depositions assigned for the day. The only times you see people is when you go to the restroom and during lunchbreaks.
Horrible
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAFebruary 2, 2019
would never recommend this place to anyone. Low pay and overworks their employees. They trick you by offering you the position right there and then but the stress and job satisfaction is not worth is.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atkinson-Baker, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Atkinson-Baker, Inc Reviews by Location