Atkinson-Baker, Inc Employee Review

View all Atkinson-Baker, Inc reviews

Good Stepping Stone
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAMay 6, 2018
This is a good company to work for as a stepping stone or to fill up your resume. No one here stays for a long time. Very high turnover. The people and managers are great, but that does not pay your bills. Wage is very low. If you are in need for office experience, this is the place. And as you may have read before, this company is affiliated with Scientology.
Pros
Coworkers.
Cons
Low wage.

Other Atkinson-Baker, Inc Employee Reviews

Most of the people were not as friendly
Transcript Quality Control/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAAugust 8, 2019
Maybe it wasn't the company but the department I got myself into. Like everytime I would get to talk to someone and tell them that I am a Transcript Quality Control/Inspector their usual reaction would be to say: The Brainy ones! And then they would follow up with The Graveyard area because our department was too quiet as everybody was focused on finding the errors in the depositions assigned for the day. The only times you see people is when you go to the restroom and during lunchbreaks.
Horrible
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAFebruary 2, 2019
would never recommend this place to anyone. Low pay and overworks their employees. They trick you by offering you the position right there and then but the stress and job satisfaction is not worth is.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atkinson-Baker, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Atkinson-Baker, Inc Reviews by Location