Atkinson-Baker, Inc Employee Review

View all Atkinson-Baker, Inc reviews

Management is not your friend
Client Consultant (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAOctober 10, 2017
I worked for ABI for 2 years and in that time I was very disappointed with the managements blatant disregard for their employees. There is hardly any room for advancement and they encourage a finger pointing environment. They do not ask if you want overtime but assign it at the last minute. They say overtime is optional but they will guilt you into overtime or they will complain that you aer not a team player if you do not do overtime.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
Management, High stress, Low pay, Long hours

Other Atkinson-Baker, Inc Employee Reviews

Most of the people were not as friendly
Transcript Quality Control/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAAugust 8, 2019
Maybe it wasn't the company but the department I got myself into. Like everytime I would get to talk to someone and tell them that I am a Transcript Quality Control/Inspector their usual reaction would be to say: The Brainy ones! And then they would follow up with The Graveyard area because our department was too quiet as everybody was focused on finding the errors in the depositions assigned for the day. The only times you see people is when you go to the restroom and during lunchbreaks.
Horrible
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAFebruary 2, 2019
would never recommend this place to anyone. Low pay and overworks their employees. They trick you by offering you the position right there and then but the stress and job satisfaction is not worth is.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atkinson-Baker, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Atkinson-Baker, Inc Reviews by Location