Atlanta Airlines Terminal Corporation Employee Reviews

Very fast pass
Communication Center Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 31, 2019
Must be very organized and have excellent attention to detail. have the ability not to panic in stressful situations.For the most part everyone is very helpful. the trainer makes it her duty to make sure you understand your responsibilities and tasks. most enjoyable part of the job for me was there was never a dull moment.
Pros
Cons
3rd shift misses a lot of the activies that happen on first and second shifts
Aatc
Duty Officer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 28, 2019
Great Workplace for anyone of all ages and cultures. I would recommend this job for anyone just moving to state and need a quick relaxed job to stock some bread.
My worst experience ever
Duty Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 21, 2019
I rather not say. I was terminated back in October of 2015. I thought my release was initial unfair. However, I later learned is just their culture to favor certain individual.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Empowering
Supervisor, Facility Maintenance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 18, 2018
Atlanta Airline Terminal Corporation provided a very intelligent and empowering work environment for successful employees. The company made structural changes to implement more college bound employees for organizational competitiveness.
Pros
Compensation and bonuses
Cons
Implementation of new database system was very slow and difficult
Interesting place to work.
Duty Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GaJune 26, 2014
I would take phone calls and respond as needed, depending on the calls. Respond to fire alarms and injury call, completed detailed reports of what happened. The term, Too many chiefs and not enough Indians, fits for this company. Too many managers, constantly making changes to policies and procedures to better benefit and protect them instead of the employee. The hardest part of this job was dealing with office politics and drama. The most enjoyable part of this job was helping the customers and passengers.
Pros
great medical benifits
Cons
long hours, never a promised break time, office politices
The airport is an interesting place to work
Communications Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 31, 2012
I enjoyed this job until the change of management. Management picks and chooses which rules and policies they want to enforce and who to enforce them with.
Pros
flight benefits, free uniforms
Cons
poor management, inconsistent rules, regulations and policies