Atlanta Jewish Academy Employee Reviews

No job security
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 31, 2019
The not-so-new-anymore administration is quick to let people go and has already cleaned house a number of times. If you accept a job here, be prepared to job search again soon.
Pros
Cons
Administration
Stay away
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 16, 2018
Not a great place to work. It is a lot of drama and the staff is rude. There is no job security and the parents feel entitled. The children are rude and other religions are frowned upon. Great pay though!
Pros
Salary
Cons
People
Productive workplace
Pre K Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 22, 2018
I would help set up the activities for the day and prepare the schedule. I would take the kids to and from their various activities, like physical education and art. I would help set up for snack time and lunch, and did any tasks the teacher needed from me. I helped during learning time with interactive games and reading and writing assignments. I learned about time management and how to teach and control a class setting. The hardest part of the job was adjusting to the schedule. The most enjoyable part was getting to work one on one with the kids.
Pros
Got to work hands on with kids
Cons
Short Breaks
Productive, safe, and positive environment to work in.
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 6, 2017
The Jewish academy was a different type of school. I enjoyed the staff and students. Everybody were so optimistic. The students were very well behaved and if I was still living in Atlanta I would love to work there again. Sometimes I had
a difficult time understanding the children, because they spoke Hebrew. I enjoyed learning to adapt to the Jewish community and their expectations of each the employees.
Pros
I adapted to a new culture and language, Hebrew.
Cons
very easy no cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atlanta Jewish Academy. Our community is ready to answer.

Atlanta Jewish Academy Reviews by Location