Atlanta Rehabilitation & Performance Center Employee Reviews

Bad attitude if not a therapist
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Loganville, GAApril 18, 2018
Run they want too much for what little they give. The lie to you never offer help when obvious. I have worked this position in a larger company with no problem for over 14 years until the company closed I am not a disgruntled employee just letting u you know what you get into. Oh and you must be what fits their image I wasn't young with a good figure. Now I know why they have a lot of turnover employees. The therapists ate the only ones they care about they are their money everyone else is expandable.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
If your not a therapist they treat you poorly
Physical therapy clinic with good staff
Physical Therapy Aide (Current Employee) –  Decatur, GAApril 17, 2017
Workload here is variable, can be super busy and quick moving, or slow and dragged out. A lot of knee replacements and rotator cuff repairs. I enjoyed working with patients and helping them get better. I had the chance to motivate people along the road to recovery.
A fun place to work
Office Clinician Extern (Former Employee) –  Loganville, GANovember 5, 2014
As I am only an Extern at this company, I cannot comment on the compensation/benefits or job security/advancement. That being said, I really enjoy doing my Externship at this company and look forward in a position opening soon.