Atlantic Coast Merchandising Employee Reviews

I my self loved the job
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 19, 2019
It was great I had to drive from grand junction to denver they put us up in hotels no problem. Nice people to work for the snow storms were not the best to drive thru but was making money. I dont believe they paid drive time tho. not sure
Fun
Reset Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Ford City, PAMarch 4, 2019
Working with cosmetics is fun.easy work .not enough hours.they change your pay .they did mine start at 13 and went to 12 .never got paid for a 1 day work.I even sent them a email about this and no responses.lack of communication on their end.this is not right that they can change your pay rate.if we start at 13.00 that's what it should be.They should not be able to change it on us. thanks
Pros
Fun work
Cons
Not enough work, pay rate doesn't stay the same
Need more assignments available in the 229 area (South Georgia).
Merchandising (Current Employee) –  Palm City, FLFebruary 2, 2019
More assignment for.workers in their area. Help with transportation or car pool if needed. A steady group of team members, hand picked to work as a team on a weekly set schedule. This will help with car pooling, for those who may cant drive to stores outside of the area.
ACM is a great place to work!!
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  TNDecember 7, 2018
ACM they are very helpful with any questions or concerns you may have. Training videos were very helpful.can reach out to management at anytime always there to help.
Pros
Excellent communication
Cons
None so far
Productive and fast paced job
Retail Merchandiser (Part-Time) (Current Employee) –  Alexander City, ALDecember 7, 2018
Enjoy the job and what I had to do to do the resets. The people on the team were friendly and helpful. Look forward to my next job. Hope for more work days.
Great job to supplement my current income.
Contract merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 5, 2018
Very flexible schedule. Easy communication. Wonderful support from management. All around great compnay to work with. Jobs were as described. No surprises!!
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Not much contract work in my immediate area
Exactly what I was expecting
Reset Team Member (Former Employee) –  Slidell, LAOctober 31, 2018
Paperwork went quickly online to get hired on. I was working local the next day near my house. Everyone was super nice. Ready to work some more. Everyone worked and finished on time. Can't wait to work again.
Pros
Quick hiring.
Cons
Needed more hours.
Not dependable
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  FloridaOctober 24, 2018
It merchandising, nothing steady in this line of work. That's just the way it is.
You Work with different crews going to stores doing different resets It's really good when you know what you're doing he did to the rhythm you know how to work your plan a gram you know what do get your stuff clean up and just do it. If you don't understand how to do something ask someone find the lead and they will gladly help you
Pros
Some weeks lots of work
Cons
Some weeks no work
I am new but so far so good
Reset Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  FloridaOctober 22, 2018
I really like this job & pray it stays good for me, also maybe then my hours will go up some as well, THAT WOULD B A BLESSING, Each day so far has been a great day & team leader is really nice... So overall i feel Atlantic Coast Merchandising is a good company to work for!!!
A Great Environment To Work
Associate (Current Employee) –  MississippiOctober 19, 2018
I really enjoyed my job assignment. Upper management made sure I was properly prepared before I started. They also made sure that we got our breaks and lunches on time. The staff made me feel like I was apart of a family. I would recommend this job to anyone...
Fun and challenging
Reset Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, La.October 6, 2018
It's different doesn't pay a lot but it a good job... Fast pace environment alot of standing and walking.... The supervisors are very helpful they assist you with what ever you don't understand.....
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Standing for long periods of time
Worst place to work
Resetter (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLSeptember 29, 2018
Management suck they lied to me they said they'll only give me assignment near my home first week they did second week assignment was over 2 hrs drive
Enjoy my job
Merchandising (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaSeptember 28, 2018
Great company ,Great benefits ,Good team work, Great support , good pay,
Enjoy my team I work with! Hope I am permanently employed with this company! Highly recommended
Wasted time
Merchandiser,I think (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 18, 2018
Told of work.Rush to fill new hire portal.Since no work and no communication.Was on vacation and had to go through new hire portal,which you get no compensation for,and never heard another word of work I was told would be available the next week,cut short vacation to come home and sit and hear nothing from this company.
Pros
Cons
No work, no communication
Fun relaxed work crew.
contract merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, OHAugust 30, 2018
first week at ACM, only had 23 hrs. great people to work with, low pay. contract work, so no benefits. 1099 for taxes so pay is probably about min. wage here in Ohio, Was offered work in W. Va.next couple weeks, had to decline because of distance. we'll see if they offer any more work (local).
Pros
Great people to work wth enjoyable work conditions.
Cons
low pay
Enjoyable work friendly associates
Merchandise Associate (Current Employee) –  Mrytle beach scAugust 27, 2018
I enjoyed the work but have not gotten another assignment since I did take an assignment offered 100 miles away from my home address . Friendly associates and very helpful
New hire
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  FloridaAugust 25, 2018
I have only had one assignment but it went very smooth. Each person that I was contacted by was extremely helpful.
The new hire paperwork was a breeze. I'm very impressed with this company.
Pros
Help from all staff.
Cons
No cons
temp position
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLAugust 19, 2018
complete merchandising reset for major grocery store. I have done resets for other companies but never a complete store at once. It was an incredible experience to partake in!
Great company
Reset Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Atlanta gaAugust 18, 2018
I enjoy working for the company. If we could get more hours then more money to live stable. Hours are flexible. I have an awesome team leader. Look forward to going to work everyday.
Pros
More hours
Cons
Good start out pay rate
Temp Merchandising/reset
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Harrisonburg, VAAugust 17, 2018
Not bad - quick turn around on hiring process into actual work. Working nights isn't all that bad but you also may not work with ACM people (I did not)
Pros
Quick hire
Cons
Long nights

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atlantic Coast Merchandising. Our community is ready to answer.