Atlantic Coast Merchandising Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Wasted time
Merchandiser,I think (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 18, 2018
Told of work.Rush to fill new hire portal.Since no work and no communication.Was on vacation and had to go through new hire portal,which you get no compensation for,and never heard another word of work I was told would be available the next week,cut short vacation to come home and sit and hear nothing from this company.
Pros
Cons
No work, no communication
Enjoyable work friendly associates
Merchandise Associate (Current Employee) –  Mrytle beach scAugust 27, 2018
I enjoyed the work but have not gotten another assignment since I did take an assignment offered 100 miles away from my home address . Friendly associates and very helpful
New hire
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  FloridaAugust 25, 2018
I have only had one assignment but it went very smooth. Each person that I was contacted by was extremely helpful.
The new hire paperwork was a breeze. I'm very impressed with this company.
Pros
Help from all staff.
Cons
No cons
temp position
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLAugust 19, 2018
complete merchandising reset for major grocery store. I have done resets for other companies but never a complete store at once. It was an incredible experience to partake in!
Great company
Reset Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Atlanta gaAugust 18, 2018
I enjoy working for the company. If we could get more hours then more money to live stable. Hours are flexible. I have an awesome team leader. Look forward to going to work everyday.
Pros
More hours
Cons
Good start out pay rate
Temp Merchandising/reset
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Harrisonburg, VAAugust 17, 2018
Not bad - quick turn around on hiring process into actual work. Working nights isn't all that bad but you also may not work with ACM people (I did not)
Pros
Quick hire
Cons
Long nights
Varies
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Pittsburg, CAAugust 7, 2018
Works for me. Hours are flexible and I work independently. Traveling to a total of 8 stores too service. Provide customer service and provide customer with the knowledge of product.
Pros
Independent
Cons
Bi weekly pay
Just not satisfied with the communication
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Manchester, TNAugust 5, 2018
If the store lead was more aware of who is coming to work and who is not and a way of them to communicate with st least the company so they can communicate with the person working for them
Great company! They make sure you understand the procedures and they are available to help when needed.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALJuly 22, 2018
Great people and overall great company. The co-workers were very helpful on my first assignment. The management team is awesome! Can't wait to work again!!!
Pros
Great people.
Cons
Not enough assignments.
Productive company
Merchandise Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 2, 2018
Good company to work for. Get to travel nationwide and are compensated throughout all travels. Good pay. Nice stores and companies to work with. Good benefits.
Amazing career path
Reset Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Crystal River, FLJune 30, 2018
I love this job path it's fun and you get to meet al sorts of people. Friendly co-workers and amazing management. Competitive pay. Work varies from site to site.
Pros
amazing pay
Cons
have to drive to each job every week.
I was just hired this week so i have not worked any jobs yet but i am excited to get started.
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Hammond, LAJune 15, 2018
I have not worked any jobs yet but I am ready to get started. The dealings I have had so far with Atlantic Coast have been very helpful. Everyone I talked to so far have been very knowledgeable on company policies and have answered every question I have had.
Great company. Just waiting on benefits
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaJune 14, 2018
Great company to work for. Really helps people in need or looking for work. Got to say it is great so far and i am only on my first assignment. Just waiting on benefits.
Pros
Great pay, no taxes
Cons
Don't know if i'm recieving benefits or not
3rd party vendor
3rd party vendor (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLMay 13, 2018
Third party vendor. Love working with fellow teammates. Great direction from mangers and participate in the work. Time went fast like the work. Love this work.thank you
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
see above comments
part time merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Seekonk, Ma.May 12, 2018
See above comments. I was told I would be working 12-18 hours/week. I was told I'd have someone with me for at least 3-4 weeks to train me. Ended up having someone in store with me, but that person was also working, so didn't have time to ensure I was doing work correctly.
Also, Walmart wouldn't let me put my coat any where. I was told I had to either wear it in a extremely warm store or leave it in my car. Since I didn't have a car( I was dropped off) that wasn't possible. Couldn't leave it behind counter out of the way or on rolling rack I was using to put out merchandise. Manager was very rude.
Cons
1. Hours not as promised, 2 Person training me was also working so had little time to show me howto do job, 3 had little chance to make sure I was doing job correctly, 4 Told by supervisor didn't really have anyone to train me properly or give me hours I was promised.
Great job
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  VirginiaApril 17, 2018
Approved to work 8 hours a day but never work only 8 hours always needed to stay longer. Different stores each week so the job doesn't get old. Experience is great but not necessary because they will break things down to you that is needed
Pros
Night job and great communication through email
Cons
No set break times and no idea when your off
Temporary Job with Permanent Employer
Reset Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Edenton, NCApril 16, 2018
This was my first type of job as a reset remerchandiser for a store, but from the hiring, working and receiving my paycheck with this company (ACM) was great !!!
Pros
Team and Project Leaders were excellent and accommodating !!!
Cons
Temporary local assignment; I would work with ACM again if another local project comes up !!!
Responsive Contract Managers
Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 13, 2018
All Atlantic Coast Merchandising contacts were pleasant and responded immediately to the challenges encountered as an independent contractor/subcontractor employee.
Pros
Temporary Assignments Close To My Home
Cons
As subcontractor you must be prepared for unscrupulous contractors.
okay people
Merchandising (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach County, FLApril 9, 2018
they acm are great people to work for on of the better jobs out there ..late nights easy work for the time spent just late nights traveling city to city but its okay .
Pros
work
Cons
work
You get to work with different companies.
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Brunswick, GAMarch 27, 2018
A typical day at work for me was setting a section of product in a grocery store to the plan-o-gram. I enjoy the work and have had wonderful co-workers as well. You never see the management from ACM, but you do work under a supervisor from the company that you are sent to help. The pay is decent, I can't complain. If you like merchandising this is a good company. The only drawback is that I don't get much work in my area. The most I've gotten so far is 7 weeks in a row.
Pros
You can choose when you work. You either accept work or not.
Cons
If you depend on regular work, they don't have it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atlantic Coast Merchandising. Our community is ready to answer.